Saturday, August 24, 2019

Anti-Aging Acupressure Points for Dry Skin and Wrinkles - Massage Monday #248



How To Pamper Your Partner From Head To Toe


Acupressure Points for Dry Skin and Wrinkles on Face

Full Post:





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

25 comments:

  1. is there any point to reduce facial hair growth?or remove unwanted facial hairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yosuko plz make the video for scalp Accupunture points

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have all dry skin in my body is this helpful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plz make a video on only to get a fat face.my face is so thin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you please consider an instructional video for people who hold a lot of tension in their chin and mouth? I can mind this when I'm awake, although when I sleep I suck the area below my bottom lip in and feel tight upon waking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How long do I have to hold the points?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Begins at :28 Thanks so much I am seeing results already

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I get large breast size by any acupressure point so plz tell me which is acupressure point to get breast size large

    ReplyDelete
  9. estos masajes son maravillosos llevo dos semanas haciendolos diariamente antes de irme a dormir,mi cara tiene un mejor aspecto,mi piel mas firme,he controlado mi apetito estoy feliz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you mam...I have brown skin and uneven skintone in my face (dark black in T Jones ) ...I know it's a hormone imbalance. ...tel me the reasons and points plsssss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi mam jst rescently discovered your video n I jst love them, can u plz do a video on sunken or hollow under eye's? Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent! Love the education! Delighted to share ! Thank you! Cieloscent

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your videos! I'm 57 and started doing several of your facelift massage and drainage moves on my own face. Last weekend I was on a short vacation with my 30 year old daughter and 2 of her girlfriends. They were all flipping over how great my skin looked, so i showed them some of the moves and recommended your videos! :o) I'm also a massage therapist and I add-in some of these pressure points on my women clients at the end of a massage. They feel great and I figure they can only help my ladies, even if there is no profound change since i generally don't hold the points for as long. Keep up the wonderful work and thank you for making these.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your video. do I press the pressure points for 1minute or make circular moves??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the reply. I like your videos. keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mam,can u please show me the acupressure for glowing skin

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi, i am watching all ur vodeos regularly. Ur English is very easy to understand. i expect more from u

    ReplyDelete
  18. The video is clear and thanks for sharing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! Very informative! I would like to ask if there is a difference with just pressing the points vs pressing the points and massaging outwards, which technique is the correct one? Thabk You. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete