Wednesday, September 4, 2019

New Magic Korean Face Tightener



Master Esthetician Christine Byer talks about her favorite new skin plumper, the Time Master Pro from Korea. Professional Grade Low Frequency Ultrasound with LED is an at-home treatment for skin tightening and wrinkle smoothing. Feel and see the plumping effect of Ultrasound vibrating at 90,000 waves per second to activate skin metabolism and regenerate skin cells. Output is the same frequency as a laser device but the energy is low so it does not damage the skin like the heat from a laser.

Time Master PRO works as the ultrasound waves cause a vibration of the surrounding skin tissues, known as "cascade of inter-cellular communication." It strengthens and lifts.

As you move the device your skin will feel tighter, almost immediately. As you pass the treated area, and throughout this process, oxygen to the cells increases and removes wastes in the pores.

The non-thermal (no heat) action of ultrasound is beneficial because of the rapid oscillation of tissue promotes movement between inner and outer cells and increases fibroblast activity necessary for increased collagen formation.

This is a powerful device and must be used according to the instructions with a conducting gel.

Device measures 7 inches tall x 1-3/4 inches wide x 1-1/2 inches deep. The round head of device is 1-1/2 inches in diameter. Very light weight at 3-1/2 ounces. 90,000 sound waves per second with only a slight warming to the skin.






1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

41 comments:

  1. Hello! Does 90,000 sound waves per second mean 90kHz? Or how many kHz or MHz does the device have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds amazing and I want to buy it but not enough before and afters and videos on how to use it.dos and donts ,a demo and more info over the thyroid gland would also be helpful,looking forward to more videos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Hanna from Sweden here.
    Love your videos! I can really see all your skin improvements! AMAZING! <3
    It looks very mouch like the divice from Snegdo, the China company.
    What is the difference?
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I’m intrigued by this!! How would it compare to the ZIIP device?? I’m was considering that & this has me all ๐Ÿ’“

    I’ve literally just had a full face/neck lift..would it be advisable to help maintain??
    LOVE your content, thanks for taking the time to make/post ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you use this if you have melasma? Will it really break up the pigment?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this person. You’re so real, and funny, and honest. I can’t wait to see more videos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How is ultrasound different from RF & EMS? I have a machine I bought in Japan, also with LED. Wondering if it’s similar to your Korean version.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have something similar but have just found this ans am doing my research. Thank you for this video! What is the Scapla mask?

    ReplyDelete
  9. THE contraindications before using this  thing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this product . I can totally see the improvement . I wish I can afford one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok Christine, I put this in my cart a week or so ago, but my truck repairs cost more than I expected, so I decided I couldn't afford it. Then I watched this video 2 days ago and decided couldn't not afford it. So I went back to your store and ordered it. Ok things will be tighter this month, BUT, so will my skin!! Lol Can't wait to try it. I love the Claire Blend Mini and am so glad I found your channel. You have really taught me a lot. Love you girl.
    You are beautiful and watching past videos I can say that you just keep looking better all the time. I am 68 and have neglected my skin but thanks to you and 3 other lovely ladies on You Tube I am learning to take care of my skin. I will never be as lovely you but I have already seen improvement. Thank you Sweetie, and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ☺ I have looked all over the internet and can't find this exact product. I see where you have it for sale on your website, but only to people in your line of work ! How about the rest of us !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl you look great!!! Im going to need this. Ill be watching this video again and checking to see if you are selling this on your website ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you use this with injected hyaluronic acid fillers? The places I want the most plumped are the ones I have filler ;P

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your jolly personality! God bless you and your family!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can this device be used daily for 10 mins? How long does the results last? Does it has to be used only with the conducive gel or with serums or cream?

    ReplyDelete
  17. can you use this over areas where you have dermal filler? or would it breakdown the filler?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! This device sounds amazing. How does it differ from the Clareblend and the Tri-Color LED? Does and individual need both/all three devices?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wait? Over use of LED?? I was always told you can't really over use LED. Please give more info on that. What complications can arise from over use and what constitutes overuse? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Interested to see mutiple Before and Afters ... What are "skin uglies"? I have watched your led vids and not heard you refer to this before. I have and use led faithfully so would really appreciate some further comment on over use. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please don’t forget to turn on closed captioned! You have it on other videos. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Will it thin the skin, though? My skin has always been thinner.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i have a similar one ..and it helps me more than microcurrent, thanks for sharing Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Christine ... very interesting..but does that mean that we can not purchase it being home users????

    ReplyDelete
  25. Would this help with nasal labial fold? Which machine will be best for that?

    ReplyDelete
  26. How do you find out about the best Korean professional only equipment?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Would you post more before and afters?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I wish I could afford it. Not in my budget. I have a time master that I purchased at a skincare tradeshow and it looks exactly like this one, it comes in white.

    ReplyDelete
  29. So for us lay people what do we get for at home? Oh & you mention microneedling which I do at home too. I do not cause my face to bleed as I've seen some say it must or it doesn't work if no bleeding. I don't believe that at all.

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG I WANT ONE!! So bad. ๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look fantastic Christine!! Thank you always for your professional inspiration ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can u use it on boobies and butt?! Lol. U look glowy, btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This product is sold at 15x less on ebay, AliExpress and several other sites. Just look for photon rf device.

    ReplyDelete