Wednesday, September 11, 2019

I tried MICRONEEDLING: daily vlog ft. Chef Steph



Sharing my first micro needling experience + some day in the life footage, + chef Steph whips up a casserole. WOOT!


I had micro-needling + collagen boost done by
Joyce @
I LOVE IT! Can’t wait to do my next treatment + see more long term results. The texture of my skin is the softest it’s ever been. Going back for another next month!

Sunglasses:
Frames: target
Wine glasses: target
Gray tank: target
Denim jacket: target
Gold lamp: target
LOLOLOLOLOL
White couch: Amazon
Wicker basket: Amazon

Recipe:
Boil 1/2 lb of pasta (I used Barilla Chickpea rotini)
Melt 3 tablespoons of butter + saute minced garlic, diced yellow onions until soft, add in mushrooms (+ sauté til soft if they’re fresh)
Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of floor over mixture, stir, + let cook down.
Whisk in 2 cups of milk, and bring to a boil
Reduce heat & stir in 1/2 parmesan + 1/2 cup peas.
Add can of drained tuna (I used 9oz)
Stir in large handful of cheddar cheese
Add pasta to mixture then transfer to casserole dish.
Top with crush jalapeño chips + sprinkle with more cheddar cheese.
Bake @ 375 for 25-30 mins





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

39 comments:

  1. Mmmm, have never tried the chickpea pasta, I use the JOVIAL brand, made with brown rice, great texture, only that I have found it is best to cook it one minute less than instructions. And the best ones are spaghetti and angel hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do the white frames if the pictures are busy! If not maybe the black😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t think she was explaining what she was doing and what was happening during the treatment. Saying stem cells are just really good for the skin isn’t good enough to say to your clients. Sorry I know you like her but I feel like (coming from a professional Esthetician) she needs some more training.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should’ve bought some candles, it’s the best time of the year for them! Cozy🎃

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the contrast of the wood frame or even the black would look good against the wall. If the walls were darker I’d go with the white frame. Can’t wait to see what you decide! The micro needling sounds/looks awesome! Now I’m curious about it! I have to talk to my esthetician and see what she says. 😉❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wood frames! They compliment everything else in the room so well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omggggg so happy for you on hitting 1million subscribers 😍🙌🏼💃🏽

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont even like tuna... but wow..this looks/sounds delicious 🤤

    ReplyDelete
  9. YASSSSS with the song choice at the end 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m watching this at 2am and now I’m starving! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go with the wood.. it matches the wicker and stands out the best

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man she looked like she was too rough lol I couldn’t handle when they did it on my forehead lol I was crying and wanted to sneeze too haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sipping with Steph! I’m into it! Please start ASAP! And Also I think the black frame would be best. It will give it a little contrast and maybe try some of those wall hanging planters on either side of the frame to complete the look or candle sconces could be cute too. Love you and your vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love you so much Steph.. Love ur vlogs..the best👍

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg. During my break i saw on insta you posted 😭 i had to wait untill now to watch this video..💛

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for this awesome vlog! I like the wood frame and Dave is the cutest! He's a literal teddy bear. Your skin kept looking better and better as the vlog went on.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cassie’s song at the end had me dying! Have to try that chickpea pasta as a healthier alternative! Also, I like the white frame

    ReplyDelete
  18. i got my first micro needling like 5 days ago can't wait to see my results

    ReplyDelete
  19. New subbed. I get the infinty done going for 3rd treatment in 10 days! Its more intense.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are too cute! I grew up with tuna casserole too⭐️
    So for your picture dilemma/ do a set of 3 all same color (white?). Have each a pic of something you love and/or represents your life..... City scapes... Beach....etc.. maybe look on Pinterest.
    I have Dave's distant cousin, a black toy poodle named Lincoln💘💘💘

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great video as always! Tip, oil top inch inside of pot and pasta or liquids won’t boil over 👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  22. Grocery store curbside pickup or home delivery is where it’s at! Thank you for sharing your experience! I’ve been very curious about micro-needling.
    Btw your puppy is soooooo cute! ...and your casserole looked yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please vlog more !! I don't skip a second on your vlog 😻😻

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loooove chef steph!! You always make the best dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your so funny when you go shop, I love love love it 😂...HEY, so I'm ASSUMING TOMMY watched the COWBOY GAME 😳😂👏🏻👍🏼..❤️ from CORPUS CHRISTI, TX as per usual 🙈

    ReplyDelete
  26. Favorite youtuber! Could watch you all day. Thanks for keeping it real. You're so beautiful! And Congratulations on 1million subscribers😊 you so deserve it and more!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the wood or black I feel like your couch is more cream so having a white frame would personally bother my ocd 😊

    ReplyDelete
  28. I’ve been binge watching you the past two nights so I’m happy for this vlog 🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  29. Skin inflammation scars are typically the delayed consequence of youthful skin break out which has left various pits and scars on the face. These will in general reason huge mental and mental pain to the patient. Microneedling treatment in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete