Thursday, September 12, 2019

Remove dark spots in just 7 days with Potato | 100% Natural



Remove dark spots in just 7 days with Potato

This treatment is 100% Natural and works very well. Perfect for Dark/Black spots removal, uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation.

Kindly SHARE and SUBSCRIBE for more videos.


Other Videos you might like:-

I USED THIS SOLUTION TO GET RID OF DARK SPOTS IN 7 DAYS


YOU WILL NEVER HAVE SPOTS AGAIN IF YOU APPLY THIS MIXTURE ON YOUR FACE EVERYDAY



Let's Connect:-

Instagram:- thetomiadenuga/tomiscolourpavilion

Facebook:- tomiscolourpavilion


Blog:- www.tomiscolourpavilion.com


Email:- tomiscolourpavilion@gmail.com

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "MY STUBBORN BELLY FAT WENT DOWN 24 HOURS AFTER DRINKING THIS TEA "

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

40 comments:

  1. When I watched ur video I was like I’m gonna try this now and then the next day my mums like “ Akiera ur face has started to clear up and I was like omg it actually works 🤯😱.iv started doin it everyday and it’s actually cleared up. Thank u sm this rlly worked❤️ but guys everyone’s face is different and vegetables💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pimples & lot of dark spot on my face, is this really will be cure for me ? Please advise me .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend I just subscribe to your channel hope you do same thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can i remove dark spot on my body/ legs???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to use this on the scars on my face but I'm scared that it'll change the color of my whole face. Does it work only on the scars or is this for lightening the skin period because I only want to lighten my scars. I love my brown skin😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a load of nonsensical shit! Irish potato? Ah ah ah...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I still use the same juice everyday or no?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How Long Should I Leave It On My Face ??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks baby gal,I tried today n looking forward for the results.💞

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's the second method u have that I appear when I was awash away the potetoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Use Vitamin E to help protect skin tissues and helps to fade dark spots. Learn more at https://www.oilblendsproducts.com/how-to-maintain-healthy-skin.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can use potato for black spots on leg also va

    ReplyDelete
  13. Does anyone please know if this works ?? And how long it’ll take to see results

    ReplyDelete
  14. I MADE SURE I WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE AFTER WORK TO GET POTATO & I DID MINE FOR THE FIRST TIME WHEN I GOT HOME @ MIDNIGHT😀. MY FACE JUST FEELS INCREDIBLE ALREADY

    ReplyDelete
  15. you need to use that remedy on the top of your fingers on those dark areas you have

    ReplyDelete
  16. No need to add water after grating. You can squeeze the water out by seiving it and pressing it in the seiving to extract it. Water dilutes it

    ReplyDelete
  17. can the potato be blended instead to get the juice?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please do not use the durt part of the potato...just cut the Body ...and then used it normaly

    ReplyDelete
  19. pls prescribe a good moisturizer to use on the face at night

    ReplyDelete
  20. Has anyone successfully tried this on their legs for dark spots????????

    ReplyDelete
  21. How can I use apple cider vinegar and honey to remove dark spots on my face, please recommend a good moisturize for me please

    ReplyDelete
  22. Does it only work on other parts of the body?cuz I have acne on my back! Please someone answer me

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm from Pakistan I like ur videos ,mam I have acne dark spots on my face .. Is it helpful for them ? Kindly rply .. And can I use it overnight?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I’m definitely trying this! I was always sO Insecure about my dark spots on my face. I’ll update as soon as I can! (Ya’ll just need to remind me) (:

    ReplyDelete
  25. Does it have to be Irish potatoe? Or any potatoe? 🤔...I'm gonna try it will make sure i take before and after pictures 😁

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can I put it on my dark pigment lips, will it work? Please reply ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  27. am gonna try it i will give u feedback if it works thx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can you do this everyday
    And should I rub it after my moisturizer?

    ReplyDelete
  29. My freckles been on my face for 8 yrs now. Can this still work?

    ReplyDelete