Tuesday, September 10, 2019

STOP BALDING! - Dermaroller 3 Month Test and Tutorial



This video shows you how to use a dermaroller also called micro-needling on your scalp. It gives proper technique as well as how to prepare your scalp before micro-needling and what to do after. There is also footage showing the results after 2 and 3 months of micro-needling.

Steps: 1X week:
1. Clean scalp using ACV solution
2. Apply 2% BHA liquid and wait 10 minutes before rinsing
3. Derma roll with 0.5 mm using method described in video
4. Apply Hairmetto topical saw palmetto oil (black bottle)
5. Leave on overnight and wash out with natural shampoo the next day

Other 6 days of week:
Use Hairmetto daily serum (white bottle)
Note: if still feels a bit sensitive do not use the very next day after derma rolling





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

31 comments:

  1. I am starting and I will tell my results. The serum daily and the oil weekly after derma roller, am I right? I will order both products, the composition are great no doubt.
    Thank you
    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a link for the product? Or just go to the website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please upload a link to the products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Scott,


    Was wondering how your progress has been since starting this treatment? Also, about how many times per week or day do you use the dermaroller? Not sure what the frequency of usage should be...


    Thanks,
    Tamir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey question on the Paula's choice Bha liquid is it recommended in your opinion to use in this routine. Why is it that you use it? Would you say it's okay on the hair ? Meaning there is still full head of hair .I've tryed researching on the web about if it's okay putting this exfoliant on the scalp which will come in contact with hair but nothing genuinely curious 🤔 I also understand this is only once a week .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hair loss is not caused due to a single reason. The treatment is different for the different reasons. So to address the problem you need to find the root of the problem. If you lose hair at an alarming rate then the condition which will finally arrive is that of baldness. So if you want to avoid this condition then you need to take certain measure. You can use the home treatment. This kind of treatment method is safe and do not have any side effects. The first thing which you can do is message you scalp with egg yolk which is uncooked. Leave it for at least 1 hour and then wash it. check this article for more info http://evassmat.com/ZsDV
    have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bro, my family has no balding history but I'm suffering from it my hairline is receding so how can I stop and grow back and my hair also becomes thin and very oily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Started Week 1 of this tonight. Thanks for the help, Scott. If I don't see reversal in a year I'm going to be the shaved head + beard guy and nobody can stop me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dude! I just used 1.5 needles on my bald spot and front balding area and marked my cell calendar to remind myself to do this once a week. I have a slight stinging now, but it's quite mild. I don't know if I want to do all those potions, but I'll keep you posted for results. Thanks Richard in San Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, is this the result of ONLY Derma Roller use? or did you have any other treatment like minoxidil etc? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. !s there any cheaper product can I buy from internet ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are my hero!!! lol

    Look forward to seeing your progress and I would like to start this as well. Subscribed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was checking Paula's Choice bottle, darn it it's expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey bro I'm 23 old but my frontl side hair are falling in my family no one have baldness problem only me how can I stop hair fall

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn’t know Vladimir putin was American

    ReplyDelete
  16. u not on any thing like finasteride or rogaine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hair transplant must be done on ur head coz ur hairline tells the story...

    ReplyDelete
  18. KELLİĞE ÇARE BİZDE % SAÇ ÇIKARMA VE İADE GARANTİLİ

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am bald too lol joking just cut the hairs

    ReplyDelete
  20. @scott nali, So ur saying that hair will fall out and regrow after 6 months?

    ReplyDelete
  21. how many time use derma roller in week?

    ReplyDelete
  22. So how do you use this on longer hair?
    And is it likely to work?
    And do you take any supplements to help boost the results?

    ReplyDelete
  23. At your age, people say impossible to bring hair again but seeing your video, it's looks like miracle... awesome changes..😀😀

    ReplyDelete