Thursday, September 12, 2019

USE COCONUT OIL AND BAKING SODA | LOOK 3-5 YEARS YOUNGER | MINIMIZE LINES+WRINKLES | Khichi Beauty



Hey Everyone! Welcome back to my channel.
In this video l showed you how to make COCONUT AND BAKING SODA SCRUB.. I have used this scrub over and over and I am always impressed with the result. If you want to have bright younger looking skin , then you should try this.. It is very effective and perfect for when you are on a budget.

Please share your thoughts

Watch one of my Free Your Mind Video here /

If you are new to my channel a BIG VIRTUAL HUG to you and WELCOME to the family. Thanks for watching! DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, FAVORITE AND SHARE! Thanks for SUBSCRIBING and SUPPORTING!

Thank you all for your constant support. Love you guys.

Thank you for watching!! XOX
CONNECT WITH ME!!!!

INSTAGRAM


Please like my FACEBOOK PAGE @Khichi Beauty

TWITTER
khichi287

SNAPCHAT
khichix

FACEBOOK @ Khichi Beauty

Business Inquires Please EMAIL
khichibeauty@gmail.com

Disclosure: All thoughts and opinions are my own.





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

26 comments:

  1. Aren’t you afraid of poking your self in the eye with those nails?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are u from Jamaica?? Because my family is from Jamaica and yes we used coconut oil everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bullshit. It doesn't do absolutely anything but make your skin a little more aromatic. Case closed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you use an alkaline cleanser or exfoliant on your face your actually disrupt the acid mantle of your skin. According to FutureDerm if you were to continually use baking soda as an exfoliant you actually damage your skin instead of helping it because baking soda is too alkaline for use on the skin.. so wash at your own risk and be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should NEVER use baking soda or baking powder on the face. Ask a dermatologist. Just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u r a genius!!!! I absolutely love Ur channel๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  7. My question is can i use this scrub after bath?

    ReplyDelete
  8. U have beautifully
    Natural skin already ๐Ÿ’—

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a great idea for the face, but what to do for these fine lines around the eyes? As I feel this would be waaay too abrasive for this extremely delicate eye area.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How frequently should we use it on face?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been using coconut oil for years...the best make up remover too

    ReplyDelete
  12. May I ask how old are you ? I have to try this. I m 55 grandmother ๐Ÿ‘ต

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coconut oil promotes hair growth, but when u put on your face, does your facial hair grow? This is just my thought, ive never tried on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I reminds me the country when I used to shine too. Mama did the best she could ❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! How often should we be using this every week??

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is baking soda the same thing as bicarbonate baking soda?

    ReplyDelete