Thursday, September 12, 2019

How to Get Rid of Large Pores in 3 Days | Get Smooth, Fairer and Tighter Skin



How to get rid of Large Pores in 3 Days. With this, you get Smooth, fairer and tighter skin simply by using Aloe Vera.

This little trick makes my skin look PORELESS! It is natural, takes 1 ingredient and is so refreshing and soothing on the skin. After applying the aloe vera, I see my pores shrink significantly and its a really useful DIY to do right before wearing makeup because it minimizes the appearance and tightens the skin. It also helps to get rid of blackheads! I also like to rub aloe vera and massage it into my larger pores before bed, this way it works its magic on my skin overnight...the pores shrinking while i sleep. It really does minimize the look of big pores, makes my skin look all the more flawless, tight and smooth.


Kindly SHARE and SUBSCRIBE



Instagram - thetomiadenuga
- tomiscolouravilion

Facebook - tomiscolourpavilion



Email:- tomiscolourpavilion@gmail.com

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "MY STUBBORN BELLY FAT WENT DOWN 24 HOURS AFTER DRINKING THIS TEA "

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

47 comments:

  1. ad do i nd to wash my face b4 i slip or i live it til mng plz ans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried for more than a week doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can you obtain aloe vera? In which shops?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this thing works. I almost have no visible pores. 5 days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey mam..is it good for dry skin...i also have some pores on mah face...can i get pimples bcoz of this process??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natural aloe Vera irritates my skin for some reason :( I don’t know why

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can we be sure it worked for you,stealing someone else's picture.Where is your before pic?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How many times a day
    Does aloe vera burn skin pls tell me I need to know

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi am new I just want to ask that after washing it which moisturizer do you use thanks?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ur brows and lips that's amazing sis...
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Love u... Keep rocking... All the best

    ReplyDelete
  11. is it possible to get rid of pimples inside of one's blood, cause I've been battling with pimples long time now, and I guess maybe it's from the blood anytime I use any lightening cream that works perfectly the next thing I'll see is pimples... when on my circle same thing... I'm tired.. like if I can see permanent cure for it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your skin looks really healthy and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. It will make me look like Jackie Aina???

    ReplyDelete
  14. so dia if i finish use colgate ad vasine ok cn i also use cinnamon mask or tomato at de same day

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are beautiful. Black and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are very pretty with very nice skin but I was a bit annoyed by how long you take to get the point dear...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is good to leave aloe vera on ur face till the next morning? Pls I need answer.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perhaps It Could Be My Hearing, However, I Struggled To Understand Your Every Word!! I Thank You For The Share!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your videos but u look too serious in them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was waiting for you to wash the aloe gel off your face....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is aloe Vera also gud for treating eczema?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Are you sure this is effective to close the pores??? Btw im 14 yrs old thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. Doesn’t matter how look u are ?
    But honestly wanna say “yor are looking so beautiful girl “ ❤️๐Ÿ‘Œ
    And I also love ur skin , it’s so smooth shiny and soft ๐Ÿ’•
    And I hope ur advice should be works , thank u so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  24. i use aloe vera as my moisturiser everyday

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice.... Bin following u lately..... Am dark skinned and I find it difficult to get nice soap and cream dat won't lighten my body....... I really want to know what u r using or wat cream and soap to use.... I love ur skin, its dark and glowing.

    ReplyDelete