Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wrinkle painted valve cover | HONDA CIVIC EG



FOR ALL YOUR GENUINE HONDA PARTS and AFTERMARKET PARTS!


FOR REFINE MOVEMENT STICKERS!

Music in this episode by freemusicarchive.org





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

27 comments:

  1. You forgot to add how much torque to the bolts?lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video.. I have a 97 coupe with vtec valve .. the question is I can used the valve cover front 95 d16z6 on the 97?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to do this on my d16y8 valve cover with one change. Before painting I will try to polish letters and after painting clean fresh paint from them with scalpel. It should be easier to do. Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys just got a huge update on the coilovers literally this morning! They are on the delivery truck and will be to me by the end of the day! Videos will be coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a 95 accord, where did u get the valve cover bolts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vídeo con buen contenido pero edición de vídeo y grabación cutre.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna do my bike exhaust...i think I'm gonna use the wrinkle-paint , first... Then after it dries , hit it with their low-gloss black header paint.... That should cover blemishes .

    ReplyDelete
  8. He even don't kno to clean parts and teaching people paint job,

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice painted valve cover civic d16y8 clean valve cover

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice job! Btw is it worth the OEM valve gasket set over aftermarket, in my country is 3 times more expensive than Elring or Victor Reinz?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the video. Very informative and probably best instructional. What do you think about mixing in the red paint to try for a 50/50 black to red or even a slight red tint like 25/75 red to black?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can this work the same process with plastic Valve covers mine is plastic on my 2010 Corolla XRS I'm looking to do Red and paint the VVT-I word in White

    ReplyDelete
  13. Next time, just cure in the sun. I did an outer primary cover for a Harley Davidson this morning. It came out perfect. There were a couple spots that I didn’t like so I resprayed a little extra to touch up and put it back in the sun. It has come out surprisingly well. Almost full proof.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think that ground is grounded. Valve cover is isolated via gaskets.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where did you get the chrome bolts? Nice touch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Does it say heat gun or in the oven just wondering if do it could I just put it in the oven like other high temp paints

    ReplyDelete
  17. First of all, congrats to the job, i found it preety awesome!! And, how abrir do the same with the intake righ over there ? I think it Will be good

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would think a flap disc would be much easier on those letters

    ReplyDelete
  19. Out of interest how many cans did you need to use? Can I get away with 1?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Actually came out pretty good... for your 1st time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. shut the fucking fuck up and make the video you cunt

    ReplyDelete
  22. why do you run a d series? that car must be soo slow

    ReplyDelete