Friday, August 30, 2019

APPLY 2 DROPS BEFORE BED REMOVE AGEING WRINKLE AND AGE SPOTS



For personal questions, to buy natural ingredients, for a quick response, click this link. and ask I will be there to answer all your questions.

Please SUBSCRIBE my Family channel


For more beauty recipe visit my Website and ask any question here.


please subscribe to my husband channel






1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

24 comments:

  1. You're do a great job nice one .but I need the cream that I can use for body

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!, but can you use fresh rosemary???

    ReplyDelete
  3. me I want to brighten my eyes what to do madam?
    plz reply me

    ReplyDelete
  4. thak you so much for this....can't wait to try...have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the video.. Much love to you.. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pale skin is not attractive.......as a black woman in the west, all my life I have seen and live the struggle of folks of other races, not accepting us the way we are. According to the media, and other outlets........dark skin and Curley hair is not beautiful. Therefore it guves me a very bad feeling in my stomach when a black woman uses her international stage to promote skin bleaching. Black women in the west have come a long way, and we are still fighting. We believe that we are beautiful the way we were born. So help little black girls accept themselves the way they are, so they will not have to fight like we are today.
    Plae skin is not attractive on AFRICAN features.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I put rosemary in my food and (not too much ) and I put 1 teaspoon in my mild shampoo for hair growth. Smell so nice 😍, hair can feel very hart after you wash it, so don't forget to use conditioner 7 min. And wash with water

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do ypu write statch????
    I.am.from.Holland fo not.know what you .mean????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sis, pls share open pores and black heads remedy my face fully damaged bcoz of pores and black heads ..if u knw any remedy pls upload..

    ReplyDelete
  10. why all these dumb comment by y'all?.cant you see she is pregnant?.a lot goes on with a woman's skin during pregnancy,not every woman is lucky to still have a good skin when pregnant!.check her previous videos and stop those nasty comments pls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey honey I may of found some both beautiful an gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks dear.,teach me how to remove pimples without bleaching my face

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello I hope this is not going to bleach the skin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Be sure to rub some into your neck too

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first one to watching this video pls like all guys plz like I am kenyan man I love it

    ReplyDelete
  16. please where can i get this rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why are you bleaching your skin?
    You do not appreciate who and what you are. A pale skin does not make you look better. Show your true self.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello beauty, must try once I purchase the rosemary. You are so knowledgeable when it comes to skincare! Thanks for sharing👍

    ReplyDelete