Saturday, August 24, 2019

Face Exercise for Forehead Wrinkles



Want to have a beautiful, wrinkle free forehead. This Extreme Forehead Lift Exercise will do just that. By exercising your forehead as part of a full face routine, you will achieve a smooth forehead and wrinkle free forehead. No more frown lines......

3:15 Exercise Explanation Start

Welcome to FACEROBICS® - Your Face Exercise Coach!

Join Facerobics® Face Exercise Gym - www.facerobics.com.au

Renew Me Skincare Products - www.renewme.com.au

Muscles of the Face -

Where to Start with Facerobics -

FOLLOW US:

Facebook :

Instagram:

Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Please note, you may not reproduce in whole or part of the FACEROBICS® Exercises and FACEROBICS® 5 Principles, without prior written approval from RENEW ME (AUST) PTY LTD in accordance with the Australian Copyright Act 1968 and USA Copyright Act 1976. NOTE this also applies to YouTube Copyright & Trademark Infringement Policies

RENEW ME® (AUST) and FACEROBICS® (AUST & USA) are REGISTERED TRADEMARKS owned by RENEW ME (AUST) PTY LTD

Disclaimer: This video is not intended to offer professional Medical, Dietary or Mental Health advice.

****If you are suffering from any Medical, Dietary or Mental Health concerns please seek professional advice****

#foreheadliftexercise #liftforehead #exerciseforforehead #foreheadexercise #foreheadwrinkles





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

34 comments:

  1. Hi Peta! should i practise with the series 1 on May 2015 or with these updates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Petra brand new to this just trying to learn exercises in series 1 before starting, May be silly question but in the forehead lift I’m literally planting fingers then moving the front bit of my scalp not using my fingers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found these explanations! Thanks! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Can you do Exercise 1 morn & night, or just the 1 a day? Also, can you add other exercises along with exercise 1?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi peta, thanks for your videos
    I need to know, level 1 50repitions only once in a day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Exercise Along With Me videos (series 1) don't include the updates. Are u going to create a new video so we could do all the update exercises with you? You are fabulous !!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Peta ,how long it does it to make a difference ,how many sets or times do I have to do this in one day .I am only 31 yrs old and I am suffering from sagging skin on forehead and have lines above my eyes .It is clearly visible its loose skin ,otherwise my skin is still young .Hope you would reply .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it normal to have one eyebrow lift higher than the other when doing this exercise? I can barely move my left eyebrow . Thank you Miss PETA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally got it. It has taking complete focus on not letting my face wrinkle by focusing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you offer a teaching course and could you please advise me as to why you don't sell any of your products to the UK? Many thanks Peta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi PETA. Thank you for your great explanations for each exercise! I am having trouble with my thumb and little finger placement at the corners of my eyes. Any alternative way to place them? I’ve tried hard but they just end up farther away from the eye corner than needed to isolate that area.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three fingers are too much, my forehead is small 😂

    ReplyDelete
  13. can microneedling with hyaluronic acid on your lips make them plumper?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok,I'm new and I'm slowly getting it, thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Peta
    Could you please explain what position the two fingers at the side of the eyes go,or is that not ao important? You are incredible. . Love your videos xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hı Peta. İn this video you say that, first series should take 8 weeks. However it was 6 before? ( İ make 3x50 and 3x100 ) Did you change the system? My second question is... Do you plan to make 1 video for each series with the New updates? İt would be fantastic. Please please reply:))) ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. How many repetitions we shall do? 50 the first two months and then 100 the second two months and 150 the last two months?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Peta, The three finger method is a big improvement over the two finger exercise. Thank you so much for all your effort!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello peta I start exercise series level 1..... start exercise series 1 or updates series 1

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please, for the program are the exercises for each series done for 6 weeks or 2 months?? Was it updated to do each series for 2 months?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Peta..I m looking many of your videos...for this exercice do I have to put 6 fingers on the forhead in the serie 1 ? ..look easier this way ! What It s the box ? I am interested...I have so Pleasure to look at you and hope much..Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello I’m trying to do the exercise in the right way....bit I noticed that I get a wrinkle on top of the brows, at the end of the brows (ear side) is this normal? Thank you for your great channel!

    ReplyDelete
  23. After I Do this exercise, my scalp tingles. Is that normal?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your videos🧡🧡🧡
    Can you pls help when your neck muscle is over active and pulls your face down wards ...can anything help it other than botox?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Should I do this playlist as a routine?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hallo Peta, I do not see/have the yellow dots nor the time stamps...?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mam how many times can we do this exercises weekly.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I must do these! Now 64 and turning 65 in August, which is hard to believe. Anyway, I find my shoulders do hunch up. Thank you for all you do, I will keep at it....

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am really enjoying starting out on this, you have made it so clear how to follow the steps and do the exercises for a daily routine, Seriously Thank You so much 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  30. i feel my ears moving! is that normal?

    ReplyDelete