Sunday, August 25, 2019

Fixing Wrinkles and Bubbles in Adhesive Vinyl



In this video, Jessica shows us how to prevent getting bubbles and wrinkles in your vinyl and how to get rid of bubbles and wrinkles when they do happen.

To get rid of wrinkles, just lift up the end where the wrinkle is and press it down with your finger.

To get rid of bubbles, she suggests using a really sharp pin or knife, pricking it and rubbing it smooth. You can also place your project in the sun to help release the bubbles.

Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below. Thanks for watching!

Expressions Vinyl gives inspired crafters the tools and resources to bring their visions to life. Founded in 2008, and one of the original pioneers in the craft vinyl niche, Expressions Vinyl has created the benchmark and established its reputation for providing the best vinyl and customer service in the industry.

Always striving to provide value to our fans, this YouTube channel is one way of giving as much value as possible.

Find Expressions Vinyl here:
Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

12 comments:

  1. How do you “cure” vinyl on a cup? Just did cups and I can peel the vinyl right off. They’re gifts so I do t want to have problems. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesnt work on large areas such as a wardrobe. The demo was especially small wasnt it ! Hoping to modernise an old dark wooden wardrobe. Change it to Rose gold. Wrinkles galore ruin the whole thing. Even leaving on the adhesive backing and stapling it into place produces wrinkles. The wrinkle proneness greatly detracts from the product. it seems like the adhesive backing is vacuum sealed on, making air bubbling guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,  I get small bubbles while putting vinyl on glass.  I don't use to much tension and go slow.  It seems to be when there is a big piece vice letters.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, how do you avoid and fix vinyl wrinkles on t shirt after wash? What causes it? I’m using siser easyweed. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you make a video on how to apply transfer tape onto big designs? For example, I was making a 12x12 monogram, and the piece of transfer tape is so big, that I don't know how to go about putting it on smoothly. So I'll start at one end, but sometimes it will end up wrinkling, and I have to throw out the whole thing because I can't lift the transfer tape back up without messing up the vinyl monogram. Hope that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did u find the cute jewelry tray? Would love to get some as gifts. Thank u. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I can't find a video that shows how to apply vinyl to a hammer. Is it the same process as with any other adhesive? Is there some type of sealer you have to use? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your videos are so helpful and easy to follow!!! Can you do a full video on washing instructions for iron on vinyl please? I know you give little tips here and there in your iron on videos, but having all of the tips in one place would be really helpful. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The problem keeps coming back I have tried the slit that messed it up I tried heat it came back. Now do you think the shine gold has anything to do with it. I have regular vinyl and it looks great .... pulling my hair out save me๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I poke a small hole in my bubbles, will the vinyl seal again? My project is on a water bottle and I’d hate for water to seep into it while hand washing the bottle. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was doiing a business logo onto their front window. The tempature dropped while working the design. Now there are bubbles and 8 have to wait till it warms up outside.
    Is it possible to use a blow dryer on warm or will that cause moisture and ruin my work

    ReplyDelete