Saturday, August 24, 2019

How to Get Rid of Your Unwanted Forehead Wrinkles & Droopy Eyelids at the Same Time



In my early twenties, I had one deep forehead wrinkle above my right eyebrow. It was about 2 inches long and I did not understand why I got it. I was still young and the wrinkle was only on one side.

Droopy eyelids

Face yoga

Forehead wrinkled

Face yoga method

Droopy eyelids exercise

Droopy eyelids exercises

Droopy eyelids workout

Google Plus -
Twitter -
Facebook -
Pinterest -





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

36 comments:

  1. Very good, this exercise also activated the tear glands. Eyes also feel refreshed. Thank you 🙏 and please keep up the good work and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg thank u thank u thank u so much iv tried alot of yoga forehead it didnt work instead it got me more wrinkled forehead but ur way helped alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will this help me lift my epicanthic fold?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please make a video on how to tighten face skin! Pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you please send me the for eye balm?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am doing it now for a few months and it works so good.
    It is absurd!
    I dont frown anymore also.
    Like it is botoxed. 😂
    Is that normal?
    The 11 does not want to leave me. But my sister said i always had it.
    So i will cherish them 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. please make a video for eyebrow uplift

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the worst dark circles and bags around my eyes due to lack of sleep. Maxelder argan cream (w...nyarganoil..c ) has really helped me out on that aspect and it works very nicely It is easy to apply and doesn't take a whole lot. I have seen a noticeable difference. The dark circles have faded and the bags are non existent now which is great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hii already I hv big eye...Will my eyes become bigger if I do dis....lil scared...pls reply...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Fumiko, I have been following this exercise for a couple of weeks now and I have a couple of questions, wonder if you could clarify for me. Firstly, when you say 'open your eyes as wide as possible' does that mean lift up the eyebrows? Also, Im only in my early/mid twenties but when I pull down and out to do this pose there are still a few lines visible, they are quite fine when stretched but still visible, will this still help them or are they already too wrinkled?
    I have also noticed that I have had a slight increase in tension headaches in the forehead muscles the next day, should I slow down a bit or is there anything else I should consider doing as well?

    Thank you so much for your videos/website etc

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just learnt the meaning of life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can this help to my monolid?😱😞😞

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just brilliant exercises. Thank you very much sharing for this video...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for this video. Can you please tell me how many minutes each day do you recommend for this exercise ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am trying to find this out online. My family is very Eastern European and all have Forehead wrinkles but I don't how any trace of it. What does it mean. Please tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm 25 and have very minimal wrinkles, but noticing fine '11' lines and a couple fine lines on my forehead, as well as rather droopy hooded eyes from having bad anxiety/excessive frowning. I was highly skeptical about face yoga, but i've noticed a big difference after only a few days! Subscribed and will update in months to come... Face yoga daily for the rest of my life now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep in mind that for best results for free wrinkles you need to do Google search for: Rufyikari Jeunesse Instantly Ageless

    ReplyDelete
  18. Believe Me if you prefer great resuls on anti-aging you must Google search for: Rufyikari Jeunesse Instantly Ageless

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've used this pro duct for years now!!! Have tried several different pro ducts and alw ays go back to this one.. I use Ultra Argan life Organic Argan Oil Treat ment around the eye and lip area. I purc hase it from ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Does this actually work? When will I start seeing results? I have pretty deep forehead wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank u much god bless its a good work. Ur doin

    ReplyDelete
  22. What about under the eyes and double chin. What about wrinkles you already have ;does face yoga help them?Thank you, your videos are the best ever.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm scared I'm 12 I have wrinkles help me pls

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm 27 year old male and I hope this works for my forehead. I'm going to see if you got something for laugh lines, but does this help to get rid of forehead lines or at least reduce them if I did it once per day?

    ReplyDelete