Sunday, August 25, 2019

MicroPen Procedure for Fine Lines & Wrinkles



I had the Eclipse Micropen procedure. This video is about my experience. You can visit their website for more information.

Thanks for watching & subscribing! Stacie xo
YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE:
BLOG:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
PINTEREST:
MY GROUP TO HELP:

REACH ME HERE:
makeupobsessedmom@gmail.com
Stacie H
PO Box 93304
Southlake, TX 76092

**All products mentioned and shown in my videos are purchased by me with my own money unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my own and are never influenced by anybody else. This is NOT a sponsored video. I just wanted to share an anti aging procedure called the Micropen.





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

20 comments:

  1. Did this actually work? I am not finding a followup video on this procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacie have you tried the DMAE serum yet? Creams- potions and lotion are just blaaaaH- this one of the few new "smart" SERUMS. It was created to help kids smooth out their skin who had facial surgery- IT WORKS- I did the hair dryer test I could point the blow dryer at my face my cheeks would  move-- now the same dryer same setting NO MOVEMENT my skin is firmer! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't had that done due to the fact that i had juvederm and voluma and i get botox in the 11 lines, but was interested in building collagen on my skin. I'll ask my derm if is ok. Tell me the truth, how long was the procedure and did it hurt even though you had the cream put on? ๐ŸŽ€

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is new to me! Thank you Stacie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacie, the procedure that you had sounds a lot like what my derma roller does.  I got mine off of Amazon for under $20.00.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm a new subbie.. That's sounds like an interesting procedure and I'll be checking them out. I live here in Texas too and it is so cold out. Hope you're staying warm. KrissyD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need this. Did you do it at a plastic surgeons office?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really interested in this. Thanks for this video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for always sharing these Stacie. Its very helpful to hear what you think of these procedures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stacie. I saw in the comments below that you had BBL last year. Did you do a video? What area did you treat? I haven't heard of this but am so curious now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you Stacie, I am so glad you share these things. I know a lot of people who are not honest about those things. Can't wait to see results! Seems to be more cost effective as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If it weren't foe you Stacie, I would not be aware of many of the procedures available. You look great without makeup. There is nothing more telling than filming in a car. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us! Blessings, love, and hugs, my beautiful friend...........MaryEllen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I personally think you look Great! you have a youthful look, not many including myself look great with no makeup.!

    ReplyDelete
  14. TFS Staci. I am assuming since you had this done before that you were pleased with the results? ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing! Have you ever had the Forever Young BBL? I'm having my first session in March. It's supposed to help wrinkles, pigmentation issues and build collagen. They say if you get 2 treatments a year that 10 years from now you will look younger than you do today.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooooo you are a brave one I don't think I'd like needles even micro ones poking my face I got the Nu face for Christmas I'm hoping that will give me some lift and tone back we'll see xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im an esthetician and I do the micro needling if anyone is looking to have this done in INDIANA,  send me a private message for an apt

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your experience! And for the always informative videos! What did it feel like exactly?
    XO

    ReplyDelete