Sunday, August 25, 2019

Applying Concealer on Mature Eyes! Less Wrinkles and Lines



This is the technique I have found works best for applying my concealer to my wrinkly under eye area. A few concealers I love for this area are: Neutrogena smoothing concealer and Tarte creaseless concealer. I always use the color tone that best matches my foundation and skin color. I do not use a lighter color concealer for this area as it accentuates the lines. I use a mini beauty blender to blend in the concealer. I never put foundation or concealer directly under my eye area, I only put moisturizer in that area. I hope this helps!
Products used in this video:
Mini beauty blender:
Tarte Creaseless concealer:
Neutrogena Smoothing concealer:
Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray:
My instagram:
______________________________

Some of my FAVORITE skin care, hair care and makeup items I ALWAYS repurchase!
-RETIN A (this is a prescription in the U.S.)

-BEENIGMA: It helps build collagen, hydrate and is the ONLY cream that I mix with my Retin A so I have NO irritation! I mix a little beenigma with my retin a and a fade cream every night and then use beenigma alone in the morning under my makeup.
for $40 OFF each jar and Free shipping! (Can change how often you get a jar sent by simply contacting their customer service—I purchase this for myself using the link they gave me)

FADE CREAM: I use a 3% hydroquinone: or a 2% hydroquinone: for 4 months then I switch to a non-hydroquinone fade cream for 1 month and then back on my hydroquinone product.

DERMAROLLER: 0.25 mm roller (can be used nightly):
0.5 mm roller (I use it 1 x every 2 weeks):
OR Use code: beautybyanne for 10% OFF entire order and FREE shipping within the U.S!
I love the 0.25 mm and 0.5mm Derma rollers!

MAKEUP/FOUNDATION: I wear medium

EYELINER (stays in place!): I wear navy in upper waterline

MASCARA (I use the waterproof):

PLUMPING BALMS: Filorga and Soap & Glory I use these after dermarolling my lips to help build collagen (they both have peptides)

LANOLIN OINTMENT: I put this on my lips every night and no more chapped lips!

HAIR/DRY TEXTURE SPRAY: I use a little of this every time I style my hair to add texture

HAIRSPRAY:

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! Thank you for watching!
xo Anne


FTC disclosure: I do use some amazon and magic links and may earn a small percentage of sales through my links. Thank you to those who use my links, I appreciate it!
Some of my favorite beauty youtubers to watch (and highly recommend): HotandFlashy, Carli Bybel, MakeupByTiffanyD, Kandee Johnson and Aly Art
#undereyeconcealer #concealer #matureskin #lesswrinkles #undereyemakeup





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

40 comments:

  1. I wear glasses a lot, and they cover a multiple of sins, but I still use concealer. Learned something new today. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you use water instead of face spray, is it ok or do you get better results from the face spray?u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this was amazing!!! I can't wait to try this

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi--how do you blend in your foundation around your eyes so you dont have a line there? Plus would'nt under your eyes be one color and you face another?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video! How would you use makeup for hollowness right under the eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you have no makeup on at 0:05, then you don't need makeup or a special technique for dark circles. You look great. pfffft... I can't even get my eyes to look the way yours do at 0:05 using TONS of technique and products, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne-Marie, What is your hair color in this video?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne, you are fantastic! I dont watch any other beauty you tuber any more since discovering you. Your content and presentation are so much more effective than the ones I came across before. Can I ask you a couple of questions on a couple of your videos? Do you still yse DDF advanced firming eye cream or just Nivea Concentrate, which one is better for eye bags? And does Hydroquinone cream work well for broken red cappiliars or make them worse at all? Thank you and much love to you 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne I am obsessed with watching you on you tube. I have so many questions but I don't ask all of them ! I want to know where in the world do you keep all of these products 😁 I ordered and received the Nature Well retional moisture cream today. Do you apply moisturizer over this? If so what kind do you use. I also ordered the .25 derma roller. Is it ok to use every or every other night and can I use the retional cream afterward. If I do my lips can I use it on them also. After using all this I out on my make up is that when I use the Nivea skin smoothing and firming cream. I also have the vitamin c serum with hyaluronic acid with jojoba oil and vitamin E. Do I use this before anything else. Sorry for all the questions but I want to do it right and look like you 😉.in other words I don't know what I am doing. I used to work for Estee Lauder . They didn't have all this at that time. love your grannddog. Adorbs. I really appreciate any advice. Thank you and so sorry for writing a book.
    By the way this page is a little old and somethins have been discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also do you apply make up over your eyebrows?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great tip and you obviously really know what you're doing. You are aging beautifully. With that said, it's just all so high maintenance for me! I don't have the time for such synchronized make up application! How can anyone? Why would you want to? Spending hours upon hours on makeup, serums and creams when there's so many other things to do just isn't my idea of living. A lot of the time I'm busy searching for my glasses! Lmbo! I oddly feel exhausted from this one short makeup video!! It's so not fair for women to feel pressure to mess with all this goop and my husband literally wakes up, washes and walks out!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dearest Anne, where were you when I turned 54 or 40 or 30? You're the best and most down to Earth honest YouTuber I've seen and I've watch a lot of the so called "gurus"! Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom. This is the best concealer video I've ever watched and it WORKS!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love watching your videos although I’m younger. Being a makeup artist I learn a lot from you (as to what works for you etc.) and how to apply certain things on more mature skin. You are so sweet. Thank you 💖 Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just a great procedure you’ve developed that I have not seen anywhere else! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Ann I will be trying this from now on I’m 70 but people say I look 45 too 50 so let’s see if I can knock a few more years off thanks for your video 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have very prominent dark circles so this technique is not applicable for those who really suffer with dark circles under the eye area.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a terrible time with beauty blenders. 😫😫. Could I just use my ring fingers? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anne-Marie! I just subscribed to your channel, my "real" name is Anne Marie (no hyphen) and I am 50 and fighting the look of aging with everything I've got! Lol! So, when I came across your derma roller video, I knew I wanted to see more of what you are doing for anti-aging. Also, it's nice to see someone in my age group who could give good tips and product advice that was actually relevant to my personal anti-aging battle- not a twenty year old giving product advice. Not that I don't watch younger people's videos and I have gotten great tips from a lot of other channels. But, I thank you for putting yourself out here so that we can all benefit, and thank you for all of your hard work as well. Rock on - you look awesome!! ☮and💟

    ReplyDelete
  19. you're so lucky not to have dark circles.   I get migraines and I have allergies so I get those allergic shiners.     It's not as bad as years ago but definitely I have dark circles where I need to have full coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is my biggest problem area...what a great tip! I'm trying to find an under eye concealer that's not so drying. Will give the Tarte a try.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree with the way you do it 100%. That's the way I've always done it and I was getting confused with all these videos telling me to put it all over the under eye skin. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wait about 15 yrs and see how your tips work haha

    ReplyDelete
  23. Urban Decay setting sprays are alcohol-based - it's one of the worst things you can put on that delicate skin around the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg Tart creaseless lol is a lie it’s the worst it cakes and it is drying. Tart as a whole is not a bad company but that concealer is false advertising. 💋💋💋

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Anne-Marie, Thanks for the tips and product recommendations. Going to take your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello! How do you apply concealer when you don’t use foundation? I always use a tinted sunscreen instead. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Anne, just discovered your videos, and think they are just great, short, and easy to follow. I have watched the one where you use the halo yellow powder and now this one. Do you use the Smashbox halo yellow powder over the concealers? Or on its own? I have horrible genetic under eye bags, a, just starting an under eye cream to try and fade them a little, but am confused about the Smashbox powder use? Thank you so much😀

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just came across your video, nice. But my problem is I do have dark circles in my inner corners but also seems I have a fine lines (at least on the left side) in the same area. Ugh! So frustrating. I also believe that using concealer closer to my skin tone works better than light. Plus primer.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a wonderfully helpful video. I have this issue and now I know how to correct what I have been doing wrong. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your channel! I was just thinking you would look stunning with red hair. (think emma stone red) You're already gorgeous though :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello there 😉 first time here and ❤👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
    as per your suggestion I totally agreed with you... I've noticed that when I use less concealer is better, less crease and less "creepy" 😂
    I'll try your trick with no concealer at the bottom when I don't have dark circles. Thnx 😘💞

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm in my middle 20s and I have to watch videos like this, isn't that crazy? Lucky girls in my age who don't have to struggle with underye wrinkles, right?
    Btw, thanks for your tips, I'll try them next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Applying concealer like that would not work for me as my eyes have dark circles all the way across my eyes. Something I am using that has worked for me is putting vitamin K into moisturizer and putting that on twice a day. It helps strengthen the blood vessels in that area which somehow reduces the darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I recently subscribed to your channel after watching a dermaroller video which was great. Watching this concealer video though, I realize hat you must be using heavy filters. Even when you're zoomed in up close I cannot see your skin clearly. I'm the same age as you with good skin, & frankly don't want to compare myself with unrealistic beauty videos. So I'm unsubscribing, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ann, I am so happy I have found you. You are a wealth of information. I have learned so much from you. I an't thank you enough. No more crazy concealer for me. You are right, it emphasizes the wrinkles, but I did it anyway. Thank you again. I am so happy to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love this video. I'm 45 and just this past weekend decided that the time has come to abandon the way I've been doing concealer. We had my husband's birthday party and in certain pics where the sun was coming in, I look like I have horrible under eye wrinkles. I had put on my urban decay concelear and then did the baking with the Laura Mercier powder. I would have been better wearing nothing. No more. I'm going to start doing concealer the way you do it.

    ReplyDelete