Sunday, August 25, 2019

DIY Under Eye Intensive Anti-Aging Rose Serum | Get Rid Of Wrinkles & Dry Skin



This under eye serum has DEFINITELY become a staple for my purse - I LOVE to freshen up with a swipe under each eye. And each of these oils are deeply nourishing for your sensitive skin - So lavish this serum!!

½ tbsp evening primrose oil //
½ tbsp avocado oil //
½ tsp arnica oil //
6 drops rose absolute essential oil

Mix all ingredients together and place in a dropper bottle (

Store in cool, dark cabinet for up to one year.

Application: Place a few drops onto your fingers, and apply to your under eye area, patting the product into the delicate skin tissue around your eyes. I recommend using it every night after cleansing. If you are using a retinol product, use after applying your retinol.



Subscribe to Sophie’s weekly newsletter at  get her free Wellness Starter Guide (over 50 pages of healthy living tips, tricks, recipes and reviews)! This is a great way to start your wellness journey TODAY!


You can also subscribe to my channel - I post three videos each week!


Be sure to follow me on social media!!
Blog //
Facebook //
Twitter //
Instagram //
Pinterest //





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

45 comments:

  1. thank you going to make this for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, i absolutely love your DIY videos... From where i can buy these dark blue empty glass bottles for my DIYs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sophie quick question looks like u did not really use the arnica oil, its trauma oil so which one should we use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about tamina oil what's the benefits

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link for arnical oil is not the trauma oil you are using, right? Link foe avocado oil is different type too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does this work for dark circles?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a warm and lovely personality. I enjoy your video's very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What brand of rose oil do you prefer??

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks wonderful! TFS!!!
    P.S. I think I'll make it next week and also add some pomegrate seed oil.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may try this. Since this video is 2016, is this what you still make or have you developed a newer version of eye cream?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can we use rosehip seed oil too?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is there anything we can put into it to pull it down into the skin? Like liposomal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to try to pick up these products to make this eye serum. I showed my daughter who just turned 40 and I turned 65. I want to make this for us both. It may take a few months to come up with the rose absolute oil but I'm on a mission and I will get it. Can't wait to feel it on my skin. Thanks for posting this for us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i m so trying this i spend so much money on la mer and la prairies ...bs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I appreciate your videos thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love watching you Sophie. On Home and Family and Online Great advice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Sophie I just jumped up on your video love you already can you please rite those oils for us pls dear

    ReplyDelete
  18. I made this serum two weeks ago! Loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can we use this as an all over the face?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am going to try to make this one. Thanx !

    ReplyDelete
  21. What oil is better for your DIY recipe: arnica or trauma blend oil ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I never can find the links to these things and the roller boll??

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Sophie, can you recommend an alternative to the Rose Absolute at all? Your link is not working and the bottles that I have found are only 2ml- is this right? I am looking forward to trying this out! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so wonderful! ๐Ÿค—
    My mother and grand mother LOVE Roses. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    This is a great gift idea which I will make for them. I will try it too since I'm in my 30's now. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Thank you so much for sharing this. ❤
    New subscriber right here!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I absolutely love it, i will make it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gonna try this out Sophie! I'm currently binge watching all of your DIYs
    X

    ReplyDelete
  27. Does this under eye serum help with dark circles?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sophie, thank you for sharing the recipe. I am going to do it, but when I get the recipe from the description below the video, it asked for 1/2 tsp Arnica Oil.Then I went back to your video, you used Trauma Oil. Which oil should I really use?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Sophie I have just found your channel and I find you so sophisticated and beautiful I know I will enjoy all your amazing videos so just subscribed to get notified of all your new videos. Blessings from Ireland ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  30. The rose oil alone is $51 plus another $30+ for the others. How is that under $10??

    ReplyDelete
  31. why you're so beautifull? great tutorial..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like avocado oil to remove eye makeup. After cleansing, I can add a few drops to pat around my eyes - it's a fabulous miracle oil.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sophie this looks wonderful! I have everything except the Arnica oil. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sophie I made this today and it smells wonderful!! I just want to let your viewers know that it makes almost 2 roll-on bottles full !! TYVM

    ReplyDelete
  35. Can you use something other than Arnica Oil it's so expensive? Thank you love your channel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sophie, I made this and am in LOVE with it!!!!!!! I got almost 2 whole rollerballs full.

    ReplyDelete