Saturday, August 24, 2019

All About Wrinkles and why they can save your life



Wrinkles are USEFUL and here's why you should be thankful for them! Yes they actually serve a purpose and they are helpful- and as crazy as it sounds- they could even save your life if you use them correctly. Forget face creams or wrinkle creams or serums or magic potions or expensive crap that doesn't work. The cause comes from INSIDE and must be treated from inside. Simply injecting or pulling the skin tight doesn't get rid of the CAUSE, and no it's not simply getting old. Many people have skin problems prematurely way before their time. They are a sign. Learn to read them. Be sure to read the book "Heal Your Face" www.HealFace.com and learn to read and understand the things your body are trying to tell you about your health. Everything happens for a reason. Learn the causes so you can know what to do about it.
There is also a collagen kit available at www.CollagenKit.com and a SKIN ebook at www.MarkusEbooks.com
The core health program book is at www.HealYourself101.com
The healthy cookbook is at www.HealthyCookbook.com
My main website is www.TheHealthyLife.com

Other recommended videos:
How to fill out the face naturally

3 biggest cause of wrinkles and aging

Stress and wrinkle TEA

Heal Your Face

Natural Hair and Makeup products

Inspirational middle aged women

Ebooks on any health condition Condition ebooks


Protein formula


Collagen kit


Sea Moss


Irish Moss sea moss cleaning and Prep


Night Formula


New Age Free


Kidney formula


All about Vitamin C


Herbal Vitamin C Amla berry decimates cancer






1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

31 comments:

  1. Your body does actually slow down the production of collagen in your 20s. I think diet plays a role however your body isn't meant to live forever and will show signs of aging regardless. It's not just wrinkles that gets effected but also muscles under the skin show signs of age as well. So you need to do facial excersizes too and have proper posture etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested to find out at what age did you become health conscience, I remember hearing in one of your other videos that you knew people that died of cancer so was it because of that or did your parents raise you at an early age to be health conscience?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. This is my problem with the new drug that is out that gets rid of bags. Bags under eyes mean too much salt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha good advise markis but i would hate to die and not know why .lol..might not be to worried about it after that..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it good to use Hydrogen peroxide or Apple cider vinegar on face for aging spots, dark spots, scars and blemishes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom was right! "Keep making that face and it will stay like that" 🤪

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exactly what I am thinking: your body is constantly speaking to you..but people often ignore the feedback

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't have wrinkles but my face turned red after eating foods on a whole food plant based diet. I'm suspicious of grains and beans. Whenever I try going raw vegan, it goes away within a week. So in that way, my skin problems on my face caused me to want to change my diet so that I could boost my self esteem

    ReplyDelete
  9. What if you don't smoke and you have various viens?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danke Markus - Dein Englisch ist super zu verstehen, neben den wertvollen & motivierenden Informationen. Der beste Englisch Kurs ever <3!!! Vielen, vielen Dank!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Markus i fight with illness by now, but you give me courage, positivity, and determination , Thank you so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. "...one day you could be dead and not know why!" Lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have so much insight and the most unique way at viewing life. I’m not a raw vegan. I come to you channel for the wisdom you and Cara impart to the viewers. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're amazing! So grateful for you and Cara!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Marcus! Do you ship your products to Spain? Thank you 😃

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow thank you so much for this and especially lifting the matter of speaking the truth and focusing on the wonderful things in life❤🥰❤💪🙏🤗

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for reminding me! My mother told me this, believe it or not! Easy to get caught up and forget!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I smoked in 15 years not even one wrinkle! On flip side i got gray... Does that have something to do with smoking?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahaha This rant got so deep!!!!!! Thank you!!!! Look at my face! What do you see!!! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  20. Markus, please do a video on chronic pain and not being able to sleep due to the pain. Bless you for helping us who follow you in our journey to better health.

    ReplyDelete
  21. "One day you can be dead and not know why." That cracked me up. I know what you meant but it conjured (pun intended) up the image of a ghost wandering around wondering why they died.... You probably nailed it. I love your stuff, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Markus. I want to ask you about something and maybe you could give us an informed response, because it's a strange case.
    So, I opened the description of this video, casually clicked on the Inspirational Middle Age Women video, and I saw a familiar face, then I checked it and it was true: on the 00:13 mark there's this woman called Shakaya Leone, who did the famous interview with Sv3rige, the anti-vegan, saying that it's not sustainable. Not that I watched the interview, but I recognized her face from the thumbnail.
    It honestly surprised me and both her "testimonials" seemed a little bit odd. What do you think happened? Can you respond here, or maybe do a video about that specific case? I know you did the recent one about why some vegans aren't doing well. I don't know, the way you prefer :) Thank you in advance, it would be helpful for many of us to understand. Is this some hysteria? Undisciplined people jumping from conclusion to conclusion, even though she says she did it for 15 years... Man, who knows anymore

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH MY GOSH!!
    I really love this vidio..you are so special...please believe that!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My son is 23 and i have passed him many of your video's .. recently. i raised him 100% raw, vegan organic and then he was kidnapped from the govt.. due to me being' ahead of my time' and back then, no one was going public - per se. So, now he is eating more cooked food and is not doing well helping me to see how clean and clean he once, always was wow! Bless you for sharing of the Truth and your sexy, wonderful light . in this particular ''on holiday'' video. You are always spot-on, anyway. Bless you for saving lives!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haha turkey neck😂😂😂
    May b grow long hairs😛
    Just kidding man... Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I’m 68 and have been cleansing myself for 7 years. I know I have cancer, but keep it in check with pure food, water, turmeric and a 50 minute walk everyday by the sea. I don’t go to doctors to get diagnosed because the diagnosis will kill me faster than the disease. I’m totally aware of the free help from the Universe.

    ReplyDelete