Friday, August 30, 2019

Improve Skin Texture ➢ Combat Dullness ✦ Uneven Skin Texture ✦ Dryness ✦ Wrinkles



Hi everyone! Thanks for returning! I wanted to talk about uneven skin texture and a few simple steps we can do to achieve smooth skin.


❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖


This is a list of a few skincare products that I use and enjoy:
❤︎TATCHA
The Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanser

❤︎FARMACY
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm

❤︎KATE SOMERVILLE
ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash

❤︎FRESH
Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner

❤︎BELIF
The True Cream Aqua Bomb

❤︎CLINIQUE
Clinique iD™: Moisturizer + Concentrate for Pores & Uneven Texture

❤︎SUNDAY RILEY
C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum

❤︎THE INKEY LIST
Polyglutamic Acid



Popular Uploads of mine that you may be interested in watching:

❤︎☞➣PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation

❤︎☞➣New Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Foundation & Concealer

❤︎☞➣Foundations for Mature skin ✦ Smooth Pores ✦ Blur Fine Lines ✦ Minimize Wrinkles

❤︎☞➣New MAYBELLINE DREAM URBAN COVER FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION SPF 50

❤︎☞➣Best Eye Creams and Serums | Combat Fine Lines ✦ Wrinkles ✦ Dark Circles ✦ and Dry Eyes

❤︎☞➣Juvia's Place I Am Magic Foundation & Nubian 3 Coral Palette ♡ FIRST IMPRESSIONS and Demo 2019

❤︎☞➣BEST SkinCaRe Practices for Younger Looking Skin (age 47)| Collab

❤︎☞➣Best Powders for Mature Skin | Let's Talk Finishing Setting & Translucent Powders



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
FOUNDATION SHADE REFERENCE
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

✘Mac Studio fix LIQUID - NW45
✘Mac Studio fix POWDER - C8
✘Lancome
Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation 460 Suede W

✘NARS
Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
Caracas - Medium Dark 3.3

✘CLINIQUE
Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer - Golden

✘FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation - shade 380


------------------------------------------------------

My social media platforms are listed below.

Instagram


Twitter
bridget@mzzbridget

Facebook
Bridget MsBridget
=====================================
For any business inquires:
pickleme91@gmail.com
=====================================
Please email for mailing information





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

15 comments:

  1. Hey Lovely!! Great video. Yes, Diet is very important! This is a great video!! Very detail. Thanks for sharing!!👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽💯💯💯😘❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin is bright and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bridget!!! I’m glad that you are talking about uneven skin texture!! Thank you so much for addressing what we put into our body!!! I do eat berries on a daily basis and yes so does exercising!!! Yes yes yes sweating really helps!!! I have to admit that I don’t get enough sleep Lolol!!! Hence the bags I have under my eyes Lolol!!! I’m really trying to get my daughter to exfoliate girl 😱😱 Lololol!!! Honestly I have done that where I’ve gotten something someone has but I have learned to pay attention to what my skin needs!!! I absolutely agree with everything you talked about Bridget!!! I haven’t heard to wear sunscreen in the house Lolol!!! I loved your video!!! Xoxo Pam 💝💖💖💝

    ReplyDelete
  4. I walk around all day singing 🎤 keepin it simple with Bridget keeping it simple with Bridget 😳😀🤪🤐 and I can’t sing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sis. Thank you for the great Advice on how us women over 40 take care of the skin.. Very important..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bridget! I know I always say this but you look so pretty!! Thank you so much for the information!! I’ve never had breakouts but here lately I’ve been getting like one are two big hard pimples!! I don’t know if it’s age are kit but o hate it! They come on my temple are in the middle of my cheek just one!! Anyway again thanks for the upload very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks lady..u look beautiful as always..thank u for the tips..stay up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Gorgeous! What we put inside our bodies matters - just my opinion. Drinking enough water works for me. Did you say sleep? Love sleep lol. Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have gorgeous skin. I agree with you. without water and proper protection for our skin nothing will work in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg your make up is gorgeous. Very informative on skincare. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just had this conversation with my husband

    ReplyDelete
  12. 💚💚💚 really in depth sis...I need to start doing that..but for years my face has been a mess and have tried so many things and my back that's what I don't really wear off the shoulder...u look beautiful as always sis💚💚💚🙏

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't even watched the video yet and I'm hyped. This better be good. Lol. My skin is a wreck

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don’t get enough of Restful Sleep and I don’t work out enough but I drink a gallon of water daily and since I’ve been on the Keto Diet I see an incredible difference in my skin. Very well thought out video. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete