Sunday, August 25, 2019

How To EXFOLIATE With BAKING SODA! Reduce WRINKLES & DISCOLORATION! (Look Younger)



This simple DIY exfoliating cleanser/scrub is anti-aging by exfoliating the dead cells off the surface of the skin which helps to reduce wrinkles, brighten complexion, even the skin tone and fade discoloration. Mixed with almond or coconut oil it is also moisturizing on the skin! Easy to make, just mix equal parts of a natural, cold pressed oil with baking soda (I like to use 1 teaspoon of each). This can also be used on the body! Some other cold pressed natural oils I like to use include: avocado, argan, grapeseed, olive and jojoba.
ALMOND OIL:
BAKING SODA:
COCONUT OIL:
ARGAN OIL:
GRAPESEED OIL:
OLIVE OIL:
AVOCADO OIL:
JOJOBA OIL:

You can also mix baking soda with milk (I like to use whole goats milk) as a exfoliating scrub or with your normal cleanser as a exfoliating cleanser! Mixing with oil will be more moisturizing and can be used as a moisturizing exfoliating cleanser or moisturizing exfoliating scrub. I find almond, avocado and argan to be the most moisturizing oils. Baking soda helps to lighten and whiten (brighten) the skin.
================
My videos you might enjoy:
GET RID OF UNDER EYE BAGS & CIRCLES:

APPLICATION DEMO TO GET RID OF EYE BAGS:

REPAIR DRY DAMAGED HAIR:

REDUCE MOUTH WRINKLES:

BIGGER LIPS WITHOUT FILLERS, MAKEUP OR SUCTION DEVICES:

MY DERMATOLOGIST’S TOP 3 ANTI-AGING TIPS:

RETIN A WITHOUT IRRITATION:

==========
My Camera:  
My Ring Light:
My Box Lights: 
===========
Some of my FAVORITE skin care, hair care and makeup items I ALWAYS repurchase!

BEENIGMA: helps build collagen, hydrate and is the ONLY cream that I mix with my Retin A so I have NO irritation! I mix a little beenigma with my retin a and a fade cream every night and then use beenigma alone in the morning under my makeup. for $40 OFF each jar and Free shipping! (Can change how often you get a jar sent by contacting their customer service—I purchase this for myself using the link they gave me)

FADE CREAM: I use a 3% hydroquinone: or a 2% hydroquinone: for 4 months then I switch to a non-hydroquinone fade cream for 1 month and then back on my hydroquinone product.

DERMAROLLER: 0.25 mm roller (can be used nightly) and 0.5 mm roller (I use it 1 x every 2 weeks): I use Real Needle rollers:

MAKEUP/FOUNDATION: I wear medium

MASCARA (I use the waterproof):

PLUMPING BALMS: Filorga and Soap & Glory I use these after dermarolling my lips to help build collagen (they both have peptides)

LANOLIN OINTMENT: I put this on my lips every night and no more chapped lips!

HAIR/DRY TEXTURE SPRAY: I use a little of this every time I style my hair to add texture

HAIRSPRAY:

I’m PROUD to be on the Huffington Post’s TOP 5 MATURE BEAUTY VLOGGERS List! (right after Angie of HotandFlashy)


THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!
xo Anne

FTC disclosure: I do use amazon and magic links and may earn a small percentage of sales through my links. Thank you to those who use my links, I appreciate it!

Some of my favorite beauty youtubers to watch (and highly recommend): HotandFlashy, Kandee Johnson, Dominique Sachse, Aly Art and Carli Bybel





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

46 comments:

  1. Can we mix baking soda with almond oil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also mix with milk (I like to use whole goats milk) or with your cleanser as well. My skin is normal to dry so I find the almond oil (avocado and argan are also very moisturizing) is the most moisturizing way to exfoliate with baking soda. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baking soda as an exfoliant I actually use it all over my body

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also use it mix with coconut or almond oil once a week .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you use it under the eye? I have loose skin and under eye wrinkles that I need to deal with. Thanks for your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make sure it's aluminium free. . Aluminium is an acid and it can burn and sting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very i formative videos, very well made, you speak very clearly. i just can't listen too long because way too many "...and...and...and. And....and...." Sorry, that's why I can't finish watching a whole video at a time. I have to stop, and watch another time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne-Marie. Love your videos. I noticed that castor oil is not listed on your recommendations of oils to mix with baking soda. I love using castor oil on my skin. Is there anything to be wary of with castor oil and baking soda mixed?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so very much!
    You always look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anne-Marie looking beautiful as always. Can you use this for exfoliating dry skin from Rein A? TIA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anne, do you know the pH level of this mixture?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you use this on your eyelids?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love watching your video you're always straight to the point and you are so beautiful in and out

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do u find your DIY recipes ? Is this good for sensitive fair skin that marks easily ?
    I’m also using a lactic acid a few times a week from the Ordinary... using this, is it too much ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. always do not forget your neck and hands

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for another great tip, i always seen it mixed with water but never thought of oil or milk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Anne. That’s great I will definitely try this. Happy New Year to you. Looking forward to seeing what you have for us in 2018💕🌸💄💅🏻🌸💕

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your videos . I have started using dermaroller , because of your videos . When I watched other people videos I was disappointed. They do talk how amazing dermaroller is , but then they go and do Botox and fillers . So I hope your youthful looks is down to your dermaroller and beauty products you talk about . Please I don't want to give up my hopes on dermaroller , do you think I should keep doing it ? I'm in my 40 , and I don't want to do Botox or fillers .

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Anne, I love your videos! I am fifty and my neck looks so loose, I am thinking about getting a medical grade in home machine. My question is which one there are so many when you start looking. Do you have any suggestions or someone who might could help me. My email is tambrasmith1942@gmail.com. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Anne, I have both baking soda and coconut oil so Im going to make and try this tonight. My skin tends to be on the dry side especially this time of year so this sounds perfect.  Thanks for sharing. 
    Johnna

    ReplyDelete
  21. Always great info Anne-Marie! xoxoxoxoxoxo Love you honey!! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is Perfect Anne, love that it would be cost friendly, at times some of us are on a budget or find we have to save a bit a few months in time. Not to mention you know what is in the scrub itself :) Have a wonderful week, hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New year, love and blessings xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a new subscriber based in England.I love your videos! Is baking soda the same as bicarbonate of soda? Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Who would have thought,right? I will surely try this and use with Jojoba oil. I spoke to a lady while shopping
    and she just happened to be an esthetician, and she told me Jojoba Oil has a natural antibacterial property
    to it and she highly recommended it for skin,hair,body,hands. I also dab a bit on any periodic bump that
    Signals a possible pimple or sebum plug( I am 65) and it is gone by morning. It helps to clean out your pores.
    As with anything,you do not need much.It makes your hair shine as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Merry Christmas Anne. Love your channel , it’s very educating when it comes to skin care.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Anne! Merry Christmas! I love your videos, they are so informative!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love baking soda. I mix it with vegetable glycerin to scrub my face. I can't use oil because all types of oil make my skin break out in a rash. The vegetable glycerin, however, does not have this effect on me.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have used baking soda to exfoliate many times over the years. I mix it with whatever body wash I am using at that time for my body, and I mix it with honey and water for my face.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I’m a new subscriber and I’m 64 and been using baking powder for years on my face and I brush my teeth with it as well.... Loving your channel.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Anne-Marie, thank you for this recipe. I went a little too far with a glycolic acid pad last week and I actually looked like I had a burn, minor, but burn no less around my mouth. I really need to learn that if, a little is good, more is not necessarily better! This may be an alternative for my Retn A peeling. Thank you and Happy New Year and Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for sharing. Never thought of baking soda as a scrub

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Anne-Marie, I don't typically have almond oil at hand but I think I might start. I remember I used to use almond oil on my finger nails and I do love the way it moisturizes and the scent. It is amazing how many products can be simply made at home. Great DYI. xo Marta

    ReplyDelete
  33. HAPPY HOLIDAYS ANNE!  I have been using baking soda as a gentle scrub for many years.  I use baking soda and CeraVae cleanser and make it into a paste and apply. I do this for 1-2 minutes on face and neck.  (CereVae for Normal to Dry skin and it gives a beautiful scrub and is so extremely gentle, I love it.  I then follow with my serums.  With baking soda you always feel that you have the most pure.  I also use baking soda mixed with my shampoo once a week and I swear that by mixing the baking soda with the shampoo it gives me the same result as a clarifying shampoo.  It makes my hair shine and helps remove product beautifully.  I also mix a few drops of squalene on the ends when I come out of the shower.  Anne, I want to wish you and your family a magical holiday season.  I love your videos and I think that if you and I lived closer we would most definitely would be friends.  Thank you so much for a year filled with information for your loyal viewers.  Clearly you love what you do, thank you!  Happy 2018!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  34. I use baking soda with whole milk and use it as a mask then rub it to exfoliate.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good Morning Annie, gosh this brings me back when I was a teenager, this is exactly what I use, thanks for bringing me back some fond memories!! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Love you!! Hugs, Nathalie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Anne love your videos! Just wondering about removing blackheads on nose and few on cheeks. I am 54 and don't want to do anything aggressive to get them out. Any suggestions? Keep the videos coming! You look amazing😌💖

    ReplyDelete
  37. I've never tried it would oil. I have used it mixed in with my Cereve cleanser. Thanks for continuing to share great tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anne I need your HELP !   Ever since I started watching your video's & others, I ran to the store & bought vitamin C serums, retinol & peptides .... . ect.   The vitamin C serum BACKFIRED !!!!!!!!!!!  It enlarged the pores on my cheeks ( I have never before had ) & has caused more wrinkles at the corners of my mouth ....... I nearly cried when I seen this :'(  Just found out today that vitamin C serum DECREASES elastin & someone my age ( turn 60 next BD ) doesn't produce collagen as much or as fast as their skin did when you are younger.   Anne how to I get the elasticity back now like it was ?   I just bought a lotion made with sweet potatoes from " My Skin's Friend ", totally organic ... hoping this will help, but it is too soon to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete