Saturday, August 24, 2019

STOP Makeup Creasing! Minimize UNDER EYE Wrinkles! QUICK TIP!



***CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE!***


***SHOP ALL MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS***

BEAUTY/SKIN DEVICES, SKIN CARE, MAKEUP, HAIR CARE, BODY CARE, CLOTHES & SHOES!

***FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM***


***SOME OF MY FAVORITE MOISTURIZERS FOR UNDER EYE AREA***
DDF Firming Eye Cream: (ulta) OR (amazon)

Derma E Peptide Moisturizer: (amazon) OR (ulta)

Lubriderm Lotion with SPF: (amazon) OR
(target)

Nivea Lotion with SPF: (amazon)

***MY VIDEOS YOU MIGHT ENJOY***
GET RID OF LINES & WRINKLES! NO BOTOX OR FILLERS:
GET RID OF UNDER EYE BAGS & CIRCLES:
ALTERNATE TO SOLD OUT NIVEA THAT REMOVES EYE BAGS:
REDUCE MOUTH WRINKLES:
BIGGER LIPS WITHOUT FILLERS, MAKEUP OR SUCTION DEVICES:
HOW I STYLE MY HAIR:

***SOME OF MY OTHER SKIN CARE FAVORITES***
BEENIGMA: the ONLY cream that I mix with my Retin A so I have NO irritation:

DERMASTAMP: 0.5 mm (I use it 1x every week or two) BEST for reducing LINES & WRINKLES:
OR OR HOW I DERMASTAMP:

DERMAROLLER: 0.25 mm roller (can be used nightly) and 0.5 mm roller (I use it 1 x every 2 weeks): I use Real Needle Rollers: (ZGTS gold rollers 192 needle)
OR Use discount code: ANNE25 to save 25% at checkout! HOW I DERMAROLL:

Truth Treatment Retinol Gel: Use discount code: AnneMarie15 for 15% off most brands on this medical grade skin care site!

***I'm PROUD to be on the Huffington Post's TOP 5 MATURE BEAUTY VLOGGERS List!*** (right after Angie of HotandFlashy)

***I film in HD, if my videos are blurry on your viewing device, please turn up the video resolution***

I’m 50 with NO botox, fillers or facial surgery. I am just trying to age as well as I can with at home treatments & topical products. Sharing what I learn along the way!

Beauty By Anne-Marie
PO Box 51054
Colorado Springs, CO
80949

***NOT sponsored; I purchase all products myself unless otherwise stated. FTC disclosure: I do use amazon and magic links and I may earn a small percentage from sales through my links. Thank you to those who use my links, I really appreciate it!***

Some of my favorite beauty YouTubers to watch and would highly recommend!
HotandFlashy, Dominique Sachse, Kandee Johnson, Carli Bybel and Tati





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

40 comments:

  1. I will absolutely be trying this. Sometimes I dab a bit of moisturizer under my eyes over the makeup but I will be trying the q tip method. Thank you for all your suggestions. AND I still love your flower wall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to try this! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice tip! Thank you 😚
    Cheers from Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne and Happy 4th of July (a bit early)! I tried this exact valuable tip today and wow, great results - thank you! This method keeps you looking fresh as a daisy all day! Have an exceptional week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tip!! I will be trying trying this 💜💜💜😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect I need to do thar I always notice how bad mine is when I look back at photos. My skin is now so thin on my lids and under eyes everything settles in. I will definitely be trying this. Your hair looks amazing!!!! I’m going through a stage of my hair thinning so I am balding at my temples of both sides. Hope you have a wonder 4th. Hugs, Glynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as I get out of the shower, I dab a tiny layer of coconut oil under my eyes, by the time I am ready for concealer, it has absorbed and moisturized this area without a greasy feeling. I store the cocnut oil in a contact lense case, lasts for a few months bc I barely use much. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope this is ok to add. I have undereye lines to the point where this area looks like road maps. I don't use a concealer specifically to keep makeup at a minimum for just the reason you are commenting on, Anne-Marie. However, I started using a recently released ROC product, called Retinol Correxion Max Daily Hydration Creme, on my facial skin. I use it at night. I started using Vitamin C Serum in the am, along with a Garnier moisturizer. I cannot teIl you enough how much of a difference the ROC moisturizer made! While I still have some undereye lines, they're not as deep, and I can actually wear makeup where it isn't pooling and creasing in that area. Overall, this product is AMAZING!!!! I hope you give it a try. I'm never giving this product up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why havent I found your channel sooner, you have great tips and information that sounds very helpful for me . I have mature skin, I'm in me early 40 and I need all the affordable skincare tips that are affordable too. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tip! And I love your "all roses" back​ drop 💗

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anne! I wanted to thank you for this tip! I tried this the last two days and frankly won’t be changing it anytime soon. It allows for light coverage of the eye trough and inner corner but removes it remove the outer eye area that really creases into wrinkles! I thought the moisturizer would be weird but it straggly fills in the small blank area. Thank you!
    God bless🌸🌸🌸

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would this be something a person with botox would not need to do? I am only just starting to get lines on the outside part of the area you mention.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being a Top 5 Beauty Blogger, Anne! I really enjoy your videos. Very helpful content, easy explanations, interesting demos and to the point. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i just put a little coconut oil in my concealer and that works wonders for my under eye lines..i've been doing this for years and i'm 44

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome trick!! I’m doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you do this after you set your under-eye with powder or before? I always set my under-eye with powder so I feel like this would look weird if I went over it with moisturizer? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. So so glad that I finally found someone to show me This trick. I've been waiting and watch for a long time. Thanks Anne for the info

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great tip. I have dark discoloration from allergies, I wish i didn't need corrector, you are right any make up emphasizes lines

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will definitely try this! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tfs Anne....this is a great tip for me....you said when you were forty ten years ago..... you don't even look forty now...hope you have a nice holiday🇱🇷👍👍🤗💕

    ReplyDelete
  21. Interesting tip Anne. Thanks for sharing. ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great tip. Thank you Anne-Marie. xo, Cowgirl Deb

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have been using moisturizer under neath my eyes after make up for years and it does help

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another one of your great tips! Thank you, I’ll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So, you remove all your concealer? Or are you saying, gently rub in concealer, then moisturizer? I do not understand. But I sure love your videos!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Anne, Good seeing you.
    What a great tip and Thank you.
    Anne You Take Care, Just Love Ya, and God Bless You 😇💖

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a great tip. I have recently bought the Balance Me (not sure if you have it in the US-its a very natural UK brand) tinted under eye moisturiser so I am going to try this with that and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good Morning Annie, this was an excellent tip, you always share such fabulous content. Have a great weekend my sweet angel. Love you! Hugs, Nathalie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. I’m 50, and I look at least that, unlike you! X

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great tip Anne! I will be trying it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good Morning Anne, so if I watched this correctly you actually removed all the makeup in that area and replaced it with moisturizer? So the makeup is gone?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for sharing this tip! I always love your videos! This one really really works again thank you

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanx so much for the great tip Anne-Marie, definitely be trying this one. Much love❤️💕

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Anne! I do something similar and I know it doesn't work for everyone but it works for me. I use my spf , then foundation and then I dab on my iT cosmetics blurring primer over that area and it works beautifully....no creasing at all. I don't set it with powder either! Love your tips! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Yes a great tip!!! xoxoxooxox Carol

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello. Been doing this for years as well. Hope it works for others watching. Take care.

    ReplyDelete