Saturday, August 24, 2019

Beauty Talk: Vitamin E * Acne Scars, Brown Spots & Wrinkles



💄 Other places you can find me on Social Media:

INSTAGRAM:

MY PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE:

📷 GREAT NEWS! I have developed three beautiful Lightroom Presets that will transform your pictures into a wonderland, helping you create an amazing IG feed and not only! Take a peek:



FB:

MY BLOG / MUA WEBSITE:

TWITTER:

SNAPCHAT: Violetartistry

My FAVORITE MAKEUP BRUSHES:
*SIGMA BRUSHES: Click here:

OTHER FUN VIDEOS:
Favorite Facial Cleansers and Exfoliators:

Extend Your Summer Glow:


Top 5 Drugstore Foundations:


Less is More! Makeup Tutorials:


My Summer Makeup Look:





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

32 comments:

  1. Hi Violeta  I would like to use vit e for my skin .. and was wondering if you could answer 2 questions .
    1.  have you noticed any skin thinning ?  2.  does it increase facial hair ?  thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i add lemon & lavendar essential oils to my olive oil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have acne now in my face & its getting worst & worst do you have idea how to cure ,i am using a derma brand for face wash & aderma cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I use this capsules everyday before going to bed at night???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol olive oil contains vitamin e😑

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can u tell me which one is good Vitamin E green colour or thats gold colour??

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the tips ..i like to try it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discover you channel and i loveit 😍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very useful video thanku n can u tel me that how many times I can use it in a week for my skin & for my hair

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello you so pretty with a beautiful smile...
    I just discovered your channel I'm glad I did.
    what is your entire face routine? . You have the most clearest skin and no
    wrinkle.
    I bought vitamin E liquid oil I realize it's has keratin in it
    Would this be good for my face?

    ReplyDelete
  11. so...can we use vitamin E oil and coconut oil togather at night and wash it at morning?^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. can vitamin e oil reduce the wrinkles around the eyes

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a Big question

    I used to donate my Plasma and now I got this Dent like scar . just wondering can you help me with some advise what should I do to heal my scar on my arm ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the video i will try it bless

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice video violeta
    Thanks
    One other way of using vitamin e to use it with honey and apply it on lips before sleeping..
    And for those who have dark circles and loose skin around eyes ,can use it with potato juice and leave it for 20 minutes..
    Stay glamorous girls...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Argan rain %100 Pure Argan Oil is a wonder product. within a week the thin lines around the corner of my eyes have diminished. my face is smoother and have soft touch to it. I will try out the entire bottle to see what other changes i will see.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm drinking Myra e as my vitamins. .. it's that ok if I used it mixed with coconut oil?
    →→→ I will try It later when I go to sleep... hope it will works on me :) thanks♡ for the vid

    ReplyDelete
  18. I use it on my acne and after hair removal on my face. Works great and heal very quick. I purchased a bottle of 70,000 i u. Been using it for years. Great product.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Of all of the hundreds of lotions and creams I've bought, this just might be the most effective. You still need to use a moisturizer over the top, this just makes it absorb more. In the short time I've been using, I have noticed a huge difference in my sun spots and a slight difference in my wrinkles. I highly recommend this Argan Rain %100 Pure Argan Oil product.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds good to me. I have all the ingredients all along. Never knew there's other uses for them. Thank you for the info. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have a brown spot on my leg idk from what can I put it on my leg

    ReplyDelete
  22. What about those vitamin e oil 10,000 IU? It's oil instead of capsules.

    ReplyDelete
  23. PRAISE GOD! How many Vit. E capsule that I'm going to use on my face? Is it only one? And how many tbspoon of Olive oil that I'm going to use on my face? P.s help me???

    ReplyDelete