Saturday, August 24, 2019

How To Get Rid of Neck Lines and Wrinkles | The Plastics | Harper’s BAZAAR



Tech Neck is a sing-songy term for a very real problem: wrinkled skin caused by constantly looking down at your phone. Once a wrinkle forms, it can be hard to erase it—especially in an area as elastic and mobile as your neck where Botox can be ineffective. But there is nothing a little filler can't fix.

New York plastic surgeon Dr. Norman Rowe gave three women the chance to correct their horizontal neck lines by using a very small dose of hyaluronic acid filler. Injected along the line, the filler plumps and fills—and the smooth results last for about a year. The procedure takes no more than ten minutes, and you can expect a little bruising and swelling to follow. After a few days, your neck wrinkles are softened or totally erased. Watch above to see the immediate before-and-after of the procedure.

Subscribe to Harper's Bazaar:










1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

24 comments:

  1. Am I the only one who barely sees a change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the skinny person will have this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been insecure of my neck lines for a while now 🙄 I’m happy there’s something to remove them

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's stupid everybody has them. I'm 23 and I have them, I don't see something wrong. They should get neck tattoos if they really don't like them that much lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had these horizontal neck lines ever since i was a kid and i hate them. I just want to get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neck lines, my goodness. 🤦🏽‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  7. My newborn baby has a wrinkle. What the f. I'm 60 maybe I could try it. But the idiot women at 25. Give me a break . Get you ass to the gym. And get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow people really don't want to age. Who cares about neck lines? They are normal. And this looks gross af, all those bumps look like things are growing out of you neck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might be weird, but I actually find those very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wrinkles there are due to sleep position.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These women don't seem like they're actually happier after seeing the results. They're like "aaahhh, okay there's a bit of difference but they're still there so I'm not totally happy"

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m just gonna get a neck tattoo lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. are you joking? this looks way worse in the "after" picts. It now looks bruised! I was interested until I watched this video!

    ReplyDelete
  14. “I don’t ever want to look 40”. Ummm thanks. 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  15. I worry about my neck wrinkles but I think I'll pass on the injection and find a good neck cream for now. And this doctor is horrible for saying they can go to the gym after if they want. Sure if they want huge bruises all over their neck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm 20 and I've had lines on my neck since I was a baby. I'm p sure there's nothing wrong with them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Introducing one more ridiculous thing to be insecure about. Kids, these are normal. Don't waste your money on this. Fillers are expensive and you're beautiful as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've literally had neck lines since I was young and used to think there was singing wrong and do excercises to stretch out my neck. But I realised I was hard pressed to see people who actually had smooth necks and figured that is just something must people have

    ReplyDelete