Saturday, August 24, 2019

Derma Rolling EYE Area! LIFT Eyelids REDUCE Wrinkles!



HOW TO DERMA ROLL THE EYE AREA
DERMA ROLL UNDER EYES
MICRONEEDLING UNDER EYE WRINKLES

***PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!***


***FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM***


***SHOP MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS***
Clothes, Shoes, Makeup, Body, Hair and Skin Care!


***My FAVORITE Real Individual Needle Rollers***
Narrow 3 LINE 0.5 mm DERMA ROLLER:
0.25 mm DERMA ROLLER (shown in video): (the ZGTS GOLD colored ones) or
*I prefer to use a 0.25 mm on the thin skin of the eye area, but the 0.5 mm can also be used as well on that area!*

If you feel you need a numbing cream to make derma rolling more comfortable, my favorite numbing cream:

***SKIN CARE PRODUCTS THAT HELP BUILD COLLAGEN AFTER ROLLING***
I don’t use all of these at once, these are just my favorites and are at different price points as examples. I typically use 1 growth factor, 1 peptide and 1 vitamin a product after rolling. I apply them according to consistency with the thinnest product first and the thickest going on last.

GROWTH FACTORS:
Skinmedica TNS Essential Serum:
Peter Thomas Roth:

PEPTIDE PRODUCT:
Derma E Deep Wrinkle Peptide Serum:
Derma E Deep Wrinkle Peptide Cream:

VITAMIN A DERIVED PRODUCTS:
Truth Treatment 5% Retinol Gel: use code: AnneMarie15 to save 15% off most medical grade products!
MyChelle Remarkable Retinal:
The Ordinary Retinoid Emulsion:
Avene Retinaldehyde:

MY TOP:

***MY OTHER DERMA ROLLING VIDEOS***

REDUCE MOUTH WRINKLES:


BUILD COLLAGEN IN LIPS:


FULL FACE DERMA ROLLING:


REDUCE FROWN LINES (ELEVEN LINES):


REDUCE FOREHEAD LINES:


DERMA ROLLING BASICS:


DERMA STAMPING:


***I'm PROUD to be on the Huffington Post's TOP 5 MATURE BEAUTY VLOGGERS List!*** (right after Angie of HotandFlashy)


***I film in HD, if my videos are blurry on your viewing device, please turn up the video resolution***

I’m 51 with NO botox, fillers or facial surgery. I am just trying to age as well as I can with at home treatments & topical products. Sharing what I learn along the way!

Beauty By Anne-Marie
PO Box 51054
Colorado Springs, CO
80949

***NOT sponsored; I purchase all products myself unless otherwise stated. FTC disclosure: I do use amazon and magic links and I may earn a small percentage from sales through my links. Thank you to those who use my links, I really appreciate it!

Music: Free Music Archieve

*** Some of my favorite beauty YouTubers to watch and would highly recommend!
HotandFlashy
Dominique Sachse
Kandee Johnson
Carli Bybel
Tati

#eyelidlift #hoodedeyes #eyewrinkles





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

31 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful list of products and your helpful insights. Always learn something from your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a green-purple vein underneath one of my eye at the eye bag area, can I still use the Derma Roller? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know how I can ensure there are no infections after dermarolling

    ReplyDelete
  4. May i use 0.5mm needle under eye?
    Plz reply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does the roller remove the brow hair at all?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your videos! I just got the concentrated serum you inspired me to get (after much searching in the US, finally found for $22) anyway, i have a question, around & under eyes, would you use that serum w/ the derma roller? I’m particularly interested in puffiness & fine lines. thank you so much ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, you say you use your 0.25 dermaroller between 2-3 times a week, is that referring to only your lips or your whole face and most importantly neck?
    Thanks ahead, and I love your channel !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does the derma roller removes the puffiness under eyes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne, I was doing dermarolling for a few months and then I had an allergic reaction and my whole face turned red and swollen. Not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anne is the best!
    She only speaks about what she's used herself and HER own unbiased experience.
    Thank you Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great video. I like your sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anne-Marie, what under eye cream do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anne-Marie, thanks for all the wonderful videos - please could you tell me how often you dermaroll under your eyes? Is once a week sufficient? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great videos, I am going to do my first derma rolling tonight on face and lips and undereye! Thankyou for your info and recommendations. I just turned 65 this week and the sagging has begun :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Ann, do you find that you have tiny tiny fine lines in the light from the derma rolling? I now have fine lines that are side ways aaaa' looks so awful. i thought it would make me look younger but I was so wrong......they didnt show up for like a month and a half. At first I was looking the same but now mmm'

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just watched your other video about your dermastamping. Wondering why you choose to dermaroll rather than dermastamp this undereye area? I am considering buying one, but not sure which would be best for me. Have you tried dermastamping under the eye and you found the dermaroller to be better? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for reminding me, I have one of these! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So is .5 mm too much for the eye area?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your videos ! You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on being in the top 5 Huffington Post's mature beauty vloggers. I learn a lot from you and forward your videos to my friends. I'm 60 now and like you, don't do fillers, injections or surgery. Retin A and microneedling work great in my experience!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What do you suggest for the mouth area also how often

    ReplyDelete
  22. So do I apply night products first and then roll the derma roller on my eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my lord, I’m so glad I found you. You look soooo young!! Determined to try to age as gracefully as you without injections

    ReplyDelete
  24. Which brand and where do u buy dermaroller??

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi again. I am 54. Derma rolled w a 0.5 and a 1.0 for about 3 years from 2013 to 16, using Retin A and an assortment of OTC products. Recently did a Vivace series, on credit, bc the rolling really didn't work. I have these weird grimace grooves at the lower corners of my mouth/chin, marked asymmetry that yields one marionette at the left corner, scowl lines and, finally, some light crow's feet. Also had juvederm, but it's gone. Helped for 3 months. I wonder what I've been doing wrong, bc you look amazing. Early 40s at the oldest. Can you recommend a product under 60$ that could help the collagen issue? I don't have access to retin a any more. NP left town...thx, if you have the time. If not, have a cool Yule.

    ReplyDelete