Saturday, August 24, 2019

Do Facial Exercises Cause Wrinkles?



CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE HABITS THAT AGE YOU QUIZ

Check full blog post here:

Some people say moving the facial muscles and doing facial exercises create unwanted wrinkles and cause expression lines. That can be true if you are not paying attention to your facial movements and you hold your breath and create tension while doing facial exercises.
In this blog post, I will talk about how and why the Face Yoga Method works without causing unwanted wrinkles.
As you probably know, skin is the largest organ of our body and it is connected from head to toe!
As we age, many people think that it is gravity that causes your skin to sag, but that isn’t true.
Why? Because your skin is attached to your facial muscles, so as your muscles start to sag, they bring your skin down with them.
We need to lift up the facial muscles if we want to lift up the skin.
As wonderful as anti-aging creams are, they can’t lift the muscle.
Maybe you’re wondering what it is that separates women like yourself from actresses that look as if they don’t age?
Is it that the rules of gravity don’t apply to them?
Is it the facials, the procedures, the creams?
No.

Face Exercises

Facial Exercises

Fumiko Takatsu

Face Yoga

Google Plus -
Twitter -
Facebook -
Pinterest -
Instagram -





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

41 comments:

  1. Mam thin skin should not be doing face massages is it true ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it help to inflate a balloons to get a fuller face?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 안녕? 페이스요가 영상이 담긴 탭을 사려고 했어, 그런데 배송시 어떠한 책임도 지지않는다는거야.
    책임배송해주면 안될까? 책은 잘보았는데.. 고마워 늘 응원해.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What face cream would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn I have been wondering if there is a way to exercise my face or yoga pose for face. Finally 😭 I found one. Please will face yoga method give a clear skin? Because I have a good body skin but not my faceI just feel am not taking care of it the way I take care of my body. Despite the good change in my eating habit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madonna has had a lot of procedures done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are there exercises for wrinkles around lips?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plz tell me if i become fat again then my mouth lines,cheek wrinkles can reduce???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already have mouth wrinkles,cheek wrinkles after extreme weight lose.How can i tighten my skin?? IF I will become again fat then can i reduce my wrinkles???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes they do im 16 and it's the biggest regret of my life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please do a exercise for shoulder and neck hump..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I believe in face yoga but you should not be mentioning actresses who have done excessive botox and fillers, it makes it less credible.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I am not rude...how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  14. How using Botox can affect the exercises? Im

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have only been doing the excercises for about four days and I can see a difference in my jawline.... I have used them sporadically all my life and kept out of the sun. I am amazed! I am also amazed at how young you look but I do understand the muscles and it makes sense. You can really feel the burn so you know it is working. I was looking to see if I wrinkle my forehead and I don't... I can open my eyes wide and my forehead doesn't move.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a video to trust. Not like the other videos who bring me a 20 yr old naturally tight faced girl and claim that its the result of face yoga. Here is a middle aged lady who's living proof that face yoga does in fact work. Reassuring

    ReplyDelete
  17. There is a trainning program, that we can do to be able to teach it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there. Do you have exercises for platysma neck bands? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've tried facial exercises but not long enough to notice change. My problem is I always try for a few days thinking it's a good idea, but quickly back out because I fear getting wrinkles. When I stop to think about it, it doesn't seem like working any other body part causes wrinkles young, so why would doing this to the face be any different? I don't see how this could cause wrinkles, but I'm too scared to try.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pfft I'm in my early 20's, skinny, and I still notice smile lines. That's one of my reasons I'm looking into these workouts for the face.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will start it today until the end of the August . And will see the result😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  22. I truly love her...her personality shines out in every video!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to have a body like her so slim

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am sixty and I have done facial excercises on and off since my late twenties. I am not good at keeping up skincare regimes but the two things that I have done most (the first is a no brainer and it's the one thing I have done every day all my adult life and it's sun avoidance) Sunscreen, factor 30 is fine, higher is just a marketing ploy. Also the excercises which I do at least a couple of times a week. I don't have wrinkles. I have decided to try sticking to a skincare routine which is mostly vitamins and glycolic, hyaluronic, salicylic and lactic acid in either monthly peels or daily in serums, I am updating my thumbnail at least fortnightly so I can see any progress or otherwise. I am doing the excercises daily now too. I don't like the sound of my voice so I probably won't make a video unless it's really amazing results in which case I will obviously share. I agree with this video. Facial excercises and yoga only do good things... brilliant things when you think it was the only thing I ever did and I wasn't even doing it more than once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Subbed! I’m 25 and notice those pesky mouth lines. Love your simplicity, clarity, and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i'm fifteen and i have an asymmetrical face maybe even slightly but i do can see that my smile is asymmetrical. I do believe that i can make or start maintaining a good facial expression and that this face yoga will be a permanent thing in my life. much love and support to all the youngsters like me trying to achieve that symmetrical BTS face. To all the older ladies (ofc not old sorry if i offended u) i want to say keep going and don't let ur age stop you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this. What is your age, if its okay to ask. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look great. Thx for the explanation that is clear and simple to follow

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi fumiko...which face yoga exercise can reduce sagging skin eye wrinkles and forehead fine lines..can you snd me video link...today only i know about ur channel and subscribed..👍...watched your more videos loved it...I'm 30 yrs old..which exercise will suit for me...Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete