Saturday, August 24, 2019

MIRACLE SERUM | Tighten Loose Skin & Fade Wrinkles (Fountain of YOUTH)



Hi everyone!!

Today, I'm excited to share this incredible serum I've been testing for a few months. You guys have been asking for this video since the day I mentioned it.

I think the best way for me to show how well this serum works is to show you visual evidence.

After having great results using the Bioeffect EGF serum on my face, I wondered how it would perform on the loose skin on my belly caused by pregnancy. I wasn't one of the few lucky ones to escape pregnancy without the sagginess (my bump was huge, after all). In fact, I got it pretty bad. It didn't majorly bother me enough to want to get a tummy tuck. However, if there was something I could do about it- I didn't mind. Bear in mind, my tummy remained saggy and loose for 10 months straight despite using lots of special creams and exercise. Within one month using this serum, I saw dramatic visual results. I was blown away. This is truly an amazing anti-ageing serum.

Disclaimer: Bioeffect did not pay me to make this video. I bought this product myself on a flight and just simply want to share this product with more people since it worked incredible for my face and body.

Bear in mind, everybody is different so what may work for me may not work for you. I just wanted to share my experience using this product.

I hope you enjoyed the review!!

Love, your friend Bubz xo





Subscribe to my Beauty Channel here:


Subscribe to my Vlog channel for daily doses of HAPPINESS!


Connect with me:
MY WEBSITE:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
TIM'S INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
SHOP MY MAKEUP BRUSHES:





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

30 comments:

  1. Did the results stay the same after not using the product anymore??(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm where can I buy this in Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What were you doing with wrinkles at your age

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please dear I love ur video. Please how do I get it

    ReplyDelete
  5. My baby has my belly like that, I want to use it but I’m scared 😩 somebody below said it could cause cancer 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just visit CelluliteFact. Com and you`ll uncover what I recently found. This little cellulite trick really worked for me. It has helped enormously to lessen the cellulite around my stomach, my arms, lets and my “whole lot of butt” as my partner calls it. I feel like my skin is softer to touch and not worried to display now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the link to get this stuff at?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you tell me something please Bubz? I’m considering buying this but at £125 I need to be certain so I was wondering, after you stopped applying the serum, did the results stay the same or did your stomach go back to how it previously was before you started the serum? A reply would really mean a lot. Thanks a bunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u for this video! I was 120 pounds when I became pregnant with twins and they stretch the sh** out of my belly, I'm left with so much stretch marks on my belly. I will give this a try

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where do I find this Miracle Serum. It sounds like your saying Piyo Effecr EGF Serum.
    https://www.amazon.com/BIOEFFECT-EGF-SERUM/dp/B01MS6XSQO. USA $154 on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They use gmo barley in their products which I’m scared to use anything genetically modified? Is anyone else concerned with this?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing... does it work for stretchmarks as well???

    ReplyDelete
  13. How can the person before be the same person after

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not sure if this video is legit. She could be gotten some laser treatment and bioeffects just paid her off to make this video.. I'm just skeptical since they did link her video as a customer testimonial..

    ReplyDelete