Saturday, August 24, 2019

What Causes Wrinkles & Aging | How to Get Rid of Them Naturally



The 3 biggest causes of aging and wrinkles are smoking, sugar and stress.

Our Raw Vegan Health Cookbook:



Facebook:
Instagram:

Online Health Store:

Smoking suffocates your lungs and cuts off your body’s oxygen supply by constricting blood vessels and causes many other problems for the body. Sugar causes problems with digestion, causes wrinkles, fuel for cancer, and many other problems. People utilize both smoking and sugar to provide themselves with comfort…due to stress. Stress is the main culprit. Life is stressful for most people as they try to acquire things and achieve success. What they really want is “peace”. Peace is your ultimate security. You can have peace if you are willing to do what feels right for you, take that chance, and follow your dreams.

Smoking cuts off your oxygen supply

Your lungs are “air-exchange organs.” They’re made up of tubes that branch out into small sacs called bronchioles and alveoli where oxygen exchange takes place.  Your body takes in the oxygen you breathe and uses it as fuel. When you breathe in, the sacs inflate. When you breathe out, the sacs deflate.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is usually made up of two conditions that make breathing difficult: emphysema and chronic bronchitis.  When you have emphysema, the air sacs in your lungs start to deteriorate and lose their elasticity. Chronic bronchitis occurs when the lining in the tubes in your lungs swell and restrict your breathing.  These conditions are directly related to smoking.

Too much sugar creates many problems for your body…includes aging and skin wrinkling.

- Aging: Scientists have observed links between sugar consumption and the aging of our cells, as well as skin wrinkling. 


The connection between America’s epidemic of chronic diseases and sugar grows clearer each day. A recent study by nutritional biologist Kimber Stanhope of The University of California, Davis, associated higher intake of high fructose corn syrup with higher levels of LDL, cholesterol as well as an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. In the study, test subjects were required to replace 25% of their caloric intake with sugary drinks. The study offered further proof that all calories are not created equally and that those coming from sugar are artery-clogging and actually promote weight gain.

Stress is the worst

Discussion
The immune system, once thought to be autonomous, is now known to respond to signals from many other systems in the body, particularly the nervous system and the endocrine system. As a consequence, environmental events to which the nervous system and endocrine system respond can also elicit responses from the immune system. The results of meta-analysis of the hundreds of research reports generated by this hypothesis indicate that stressful events reliably associate with changes in the immune system and that characteristics of those events are important in determining the kind of change that occurs.

Ways to relieve stress…teach your children to be survivors…

As the central organ of stress and adaptation to stressors, the brain plays a pivotal role in behavioral and physiological responses that may lead to successful adaptation or to pathophysiology and mental and physical disease. In this context, resilience can be defined as “achieving a positive outcome in the face of adversity”. Underlying this deceptively simple statement are several questions; first, to what extent is this ability limited to those environments that have shaped the individual or can it be more flexible; second, when in the life course does the brain develop capacity for flexibility for adapting positively to new challenges; and third, can such flexibility be instated in individuals where early life experiences have limited that capacity? Brain architecture continues to show plasticity throughout adult life and studies of gene expression and epigenetic regulation reveal a dynamic and ever-changing brain. The goal is to recognize those biological changes that underlie flexible adaptability, and to recognize gene pathways, epigenetic factors and structural changes that indicate lack of resilience leading to negative outcomes, particularly when the individual is challenged by new circumstances.









1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

29 comments:

  1. Mr. Markus Your an AMAZING SOUL
    your an angel in disguise❤😇 Thank you
    For everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very genuine words. Thanks for speaking the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the key, now it's in my hand to open the door. 2019 believe in myself .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I put honey in my tea and Coffee is that bad as sugar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the best. I think too much sun is also a big factor for aging. I love your videos

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to listen to this a few times today. I'm so glad I found your channel. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't smoke, but sugar and stress yep that's me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen doing what's RIGHT will satisfy your Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent video!!! I quit smoking and left a very stressful job situation and I am so much happier! I never been a junk food junky so I had that in my favor too and I’m not making as much money as I was but my new job is less stressful and I feel more at peace! I’d rather make less money and have more time and be at peace instead of having more money with no time and high stress, Markus is right when you make dramatic changes it’s not easy but you will open space in your life for much better things! Be patient and persistent and good things will follow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Markus, I red your book. It is amazing! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. An important and profound message.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What if my face is what stresses me out? Just try not to focus on it? I started the water fasting and enemas, going on my 3rd day...I've already lost 5lbs. I'll be starting my juicing soon then move on to blended drinks then onto raw foods slowly as you suggested. I also ordered your sea moss and ordered some kefir grains so I can make my own probiotics. But today has been a depressing day so I'm trying to stay positive❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't get what the big deal is about wrinkles. So you have wrinkles. So what ? Are people so afraid that other people will think you are old ? What's wrong with being old ? I am an olden golden goodie myself. I couldn't care less that I have wrinkles. To me, what is important is that I am a healthy, happy, upbeat, positive person who loves life. Next week I will be 71 years old. I look forward to every year and I'm thrilled when I learn something new which is almost every day. Do yourself a favor. Love life and love yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your videos. You kinda look like steve Irwin. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Markus for all your good videos and fine work. I, Northern French man (near Valenciennes), realized that for a better life, I needed first to make raw food one of my top priorities, which I - although the road is long after that - did almost overnight on Xmas 2007 thanks to the book by Helmut W. I have a YouTube channel since 2017 : Raf Hood (only 5 fancy slideshows). Hoping to read a small comment from you. Yours, RF

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love you, You look Great in that shirt, i am happy your hair isn't covering your eyes. Thank You for all i have learned from you. God Bless you both. 💛

    ReplyDelete
  17. before I was disabled by Ehlers-Danlos in 2013, I was a full time beekeeper, mother, wife and contributing member of society and 52 years young. People never thought I was over 35. All the chronic pain has aged me and now I tell people Im in my 60's so that they will still think I dont look bad for my age! Pain equals stress

    ReplyDelete
  18. so true. Im searching my path now and changing things around and just asking god to lead and guide me. i want tht joy and peace back when i had before my parents and than suddenly my husband. he passed on july 4th one of our favorite holidays but have lived alone with my loyal dog of great comfort but ive hadvto get rid also of toxic ppl and now ive injured myself 9 months ago n negectly by a doc n now my hip is wanting to break down cause where i broke my tailbone to, its like a bone missing they said. than transmission goes and live on puny check of 741 a month. But Im learning cause i also got lupus tht i got to get out of this stress somehow so ive asked god to handle all these burdens for. me cause i cant but also tired of being a burden on other ppl thts having to help with things caz no car. markus i always love your videos. they are a blessing n give me hope. God bless you sir

    ReplyDelete
  19. I KNOW STRESS CAN DO IT!! oops you said stress..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks! I that's a really big challenge right now with the tiight schedule on presentations. Please, keep in mind that denying and using negative terms for some have exceptionally challenging situations which are much beyond their control can add to their stress. I'm not wining, but for example plenty like me are crime victims and the government can turn their backs on us if they don't want to cross the corrupt in power. I do all I can to save my child's life, but a lot is unknown and if folks try to go to the area where it's falsely claimed that all are on the ups, loved ones can be abducted so the ethical in power don't recommend that. I'll keep optimizing well being, and looking for safe answers. What I've noticed is many in the system who are supposedly helping people deny there's a problem and if anyone openly discredits them, they can illegally take on those they fear are exposing the truth.

    ReplyDelete