Sunday, August 25, 2019

Smooth Away Forehead Wrinkles Forehead Exercises Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles & Lines | FACEROBICS®



Hello all, here is a new exercise for you to Smooth Away Forehead Wrinkles - The Forehead Lifter. Add it to your full face exercise routine to help lift your forehead, and smooth away wrinkles.

Join the Facerobics® Face Exercise Gym - www.facerobics.com.au

Renew Me Skincare Products - www.renewme.com.au

Muscles of the Face -

Where to Start with Facerobics -

Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Please note, you may not reproduce in whole or part of the FACEROBICS® Exercises and FACEROBICS® 5 Principles or RENEW ME® Meditations, or the FACEROBICS® Face Exercise Program without prior written approval from RENEW ME (AUST) PTY LTD in accordance with the Australian Copyright Act 1968. NOTE this also applies to YouTube Copyright & Trademark Infringement Policies

RENEW ME® (AUST) and FACEROBICS® (AUST & USA) are REGISTERED TRADEMARKS owned by RENEW ME (AUST) PTY LTD

Disclaimer: This video is not intended to offer professional Medical, Dietary or Mental Health advice.

****If you are suffering from any Medical, Dietary or Mental Health concerns please seek professional advice****

MUSIC
Name of Artist: CoCo Carmel
Name of Song: Pretty Peta Face
Current Label: None
Written & Performed by: CoCo Carmel
All Music Used With Permission, as per Uploaded Documents
My Name: Peta Prior

"Carefree"
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0






1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

35 comments:

  1. For this exercise I'm finding it challenging to look upward for the energy lift, when I'm pushing my forehead muscle downward, to frown. How are you doing that? My eyes want to go down, with the intended movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is awesome 🤯 that feeling after I finish the exercise! I feel so relieved ! My face is not the same I look much younger. BTW I started with your channel few months ago to remove my nasolabials and it gave me instant results, they just disappeared like magic. Now they come back after I gave up during a month so I'm back here as well😅
    Im 36 but I've always looked way younger like my mother. But I want to keep it up as long as possible. Thank you Peta 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done facial exercises by several coaches over the years - back to the point of buying CD’s 15 years ago. I truly like your program have made my way through the level one - all three series. Once suggestion I have regards organization of the material. Frankly, it is not easy to follow. I am trying to put together the second level of exercises and they are not labeled, nor easy to locate. It would be helpful if this guidance were found within the written portion of the videos below each one. I am certain you lose interest with many due to inability to find what they need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi peta I did Botox and I can’t frown what should I do????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peta,I have done series 1-5 and started repeating form series 1 for 6 weeks and started series 2 . if I missed 2 weeks in between do I need to start from series 1 or continue with series 2. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it o.k. if I feel my neck muscles contracting?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peta, I apologise if this has been asked before. However, in the actual video of the Series 2 level one exercises, your fingers are not touching but interlocked. Is this the same exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your exercises are more challenging than even Facercise routines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi PETA I cannot access your notes with the I icon. Is there another location I can find the instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear Peta. I'm from Greece and this week i start series number 2. I have wery deep wrinkles in the end of corner of my eyebrows. Just I'm little bit afraid dont make them worst during the forhead exersise..thank you and have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Beautiful Peta am getting ready to start series 2, and I see on the playlist there are two forehead excercises...are we suppose to do both?? Just checking before I start!! Thanks so very much!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Peta, thank you very much for your facial exercises. I've discovered them recently and I'm now on Series 1 Level 2. I was just watching exercises on Series 2 and I can't find the video about the last exercise in Series 2. Could you please advice? P.S You look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Peta
    I love your videos and they're really working... but... I just had the week long break between series 1 & 2 and my face looks post series 1. Can I skip the breaks?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Pita, from Massachusetts!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi PETA I've been doing the program for two years but have only just read about having a week break between 1&2 am I supposed to have a break after each series ? And thank you love the work you do Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi peta...you showed us with dorian that we are working the frontalis...but then you say we are working the occipitalis...Im confused...in the series 1, we also move the occipitalis...so...do we always have to move the occipitalis?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Peta.  On Level 2 follow me, there is a chin exercise that is not on the set of exercises used for level 2.  Please can you let me know where I can find this?  I have looked through a lot of chin exercises but cant seem to find that one.  Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Peta.  I just can't frown!  I have really tried but my eyes go all wrinkled when I try to frown.  My husband is great at it and I've been trying to copy him but cant seem to do it.  Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Peta I just started the second series. Can I continue with neck exercises as well?. Series 2 doesn't have a specific neck exercise..which one can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Peta: I am 45 years old and I'm looking forward to getting a renew! But I have a question. Have you had any plastic surgeries? Cause I really think that you shoouln't fooll people by telling them that all your achievements have been by just exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello mam now I am on series 2 my question is can I do exercise by lay down on bed? & in series 2 last exercise what exactly doing? push chin up and down right?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Peta, show us what exactly you are doing under your fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So embarrassing but my shoulders got sore! And I am in pretty good shape from swimming . I also felt tension in the back of mt neck. Could you show the movement of the forehead without the hands ...and in general I'd live to see profiles. I am brand new here and very excited and I'd like to get it right!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Pita,
    I'm on my 7th week starting Series 2. Although you clearly said to follow the instructions of fingers placement for the forehead exercise in accordance to this Video, I'm wondering would it make any difference if I place my fingers like you in the EAWM?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Also, I noticed your nose muscles move and flare in this ex, but mind don't. Is that normal or am I not doing it hard enough? Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Peta, thanks for all your effort your channel is continously improving! because of the excercises my muscles are quite strong. The thing is my frown lines also en de line keep getting deeper. With doing this spefic excercise that muscle is getting really strong. How is it that it will smooth the lines?

    ReplyDelete
  27. I did not know that muscles have memory, incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Petra, what is your alternate exercise video for the forehead if someone has deep 11 lines?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi PETA, I'm just a starting the 2nd series now. Can you speak to the value of the laser you recommend? How much a part of the whole equation is it?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi.I finally finished my series 1 and starting series 2 but the excersie of forehead Is difficult .I can't move my nose only forehead.I don't know how to do this excersies.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Peta, I have a small forehead & my hands are to big and are arthritic so it hurts to use my hands this way, would it still work the muscles if I put my palms on the forehead & fingers in a upward direction I seem to get better control on the muscle

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dear Peta, I am just starting to practice all of the series 2 exercises. Do I have to wait 24 hours just to practice since not doing many reps?Thank you, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  33. hello peta ! can i place my hand in another way in this exercise? beacause my articulations hurt me when i do it like this

    ReplyDelete