Sunday, August 25, 2019

CHEMICAL PEEL Acne Results | Remove Dark Marks, Enlarged Pores & Wrinkles



Shop LunaGlowBeauty (My Store) -

Subscribe to my second channel for more beauty videos, vlogs, and videos feat my Boyfriend-

Check out this at home peel that keeps my skin clear:


Blog-
Follow me:
Instagram:
Twitter:
SnapChat:
Facebook:
Pinterest:

Coco’s Instagram (My Doggie):

Subscribe for new videos


||||| Favorite Subscription Boxes & Referral Links |||||

Use Your Own Car to make money with Uber- Sign up using my link and receive a $450 sign up BONUS-

Use Your Own Car to make money with LYFT Get up to $800 Sign on Bonus-

Youtubers and Bloggers Make money from linking your favorite products here-



Bloggers, Youtubers, Instagrammers Get FREE Beauty Products to review here-

FTC DISCLAIMER ⤏ This video is NOT sponsored. This post does contain affiliate/referral links, which means that if you purchase anything through the use of my links, I receive a small commission. All opinions are my own, honest opinions, regardless of sponsorship, referral links, and/or affiliation.

Hautelook:
50% off High-end Makeup and Clothes

Ebates:
Cash back for shopping online

IPSY:
$10/month for 5 beauty products

Nordstrom Rack Beauty Deals-

Ulta Coupons-

Websites to buy discounted gift cards-

Sephora Coupons:

OTHER VIDEOS TO WATCH

KETO DIET HOW I LOST 5 LBS IN 7 DAYS!! What I Eat In a Day for WEIGHT LOSS-

CAN I SLAY WALMART OUTFITS?! (Shopping Vlog + Try-On Haul!)-



FILMED & EDITED BY: MYSELF
Editing Software: Final Cut
Camera:
Song Title- Tides
Artist- Bjorn
Link to song-




Nik
#chemicalpeelforacne #chemicalpeelbeforeandafter #chemicalpeel #chemicalpeelresults #howtoclearskin #chemicalpeelondarkskin #chemicalpeelforoilyskin #perfectdermapeel #perfectpeelresults #perfectpeel #nikkibeautybliss





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

41 comments:

  1. Peel
    Going through my chemical peel right now. I’m oily as well. Hope I peel a lot in the dark areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can buy professional grade chemical peels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. peel...thanks for sharing. I think I'm going to try it this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peel. You are awesome. Thanks for this. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not peel it off, it’s like a bad sunburn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. peel. Banana peel. peeling a apple, Chemical peel. Guess which one this video is about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peel, luv these videos, super cute voice...building up the nerve to get a peel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peel! Checking out some of your older videos.

    You actually made it look like no big deal to go out while you were peeling. Maybe after watching this again I will get up enough nerve to think like that. I work all the time and it would be hard to take off several days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been searching for the right video to find a good chemical peel; what chemical peel was used in this video?

    ReplyDelete
  10. whats the name of the peel you got ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The results are permanent or we will take again agin?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure can buy medical grade at home, y
    We have access to the same stuff they do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peel! Thanks for sharing! ☺️ I am honestly contemplating on getting treatments. My acne scars are terrible. ๐Ÿ˜•

    ReplyDelete
  14. Peel! Your brave. Looks good though๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Peel. Did it hurt when the peel was being applied?

    ReplyDelete
  16. peel peeel, lol is there feet peel?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Peel !! Skin looks great. Just got a peel for the first time today and freaked out about darkened discoloration.., hoping that’s where the peeling will occur lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Peel! I am still on the fence. My hyperpigmentation on my forehead is relentless. I agree about that downtime! Therefore I may wait til later this year when I will be off for a week and by then I should have my mind made up. TY for this detailed process!

    ReplyDelete