Sunday, September 1, 2019

7 DAYS LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER ANTI AGING WRINKLE FIGHTING CREAM| HOMEMADE |Khichi Beauty



This video is about IN 7 DAYS LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER WITH ANTI AGING WRINKLE FIGHTING CREAM HOMEMADE |Khichi Beauty
I love using rice on my skin. Many times I am asked what I use on my skin mostly and the answer to that question is rice. In this video, I am sharing this rice cream that I am currently using on my skin. My skin is looking amazing!!! Do not take my words for it - just try it!!!

If you are new to my channel a BIG VIRTUAL HUG to you and WELCOME to the family. Thanks for watching! DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE! Thanks for SUBSCRIBING and SUPPORTING!

Watch my RICE WATER AND GREEN TEA TONER video here:


Please check out my playlist for HEALTHY DRINKS.


LEMON WATER


WATCH FRESH APPLE PEEL OFF MASK:


WATCH COCONUT PEEL OF MASK:


WATCH POWERFUL TREATMENT FOR DARK UNDER EYES CIRCLES


Watch - Winter mask for bright glowing skin


Watch - Rice Water + Green Tea video here


Watch - How to tighten your sagging breast in seven days


Watch one of my Free Your Mind Video here /

WATCH:


Watch My Homemade Cleansing Milk Video Here:


GLOW SERUM

FACE MASK


Thank you all for your constant support. Love you guys.
Thank you for watching!! XOX

CONNECT WITH ME!!!!

INSTAGRAM


SNAPCHAT -

FACEBOOK @
TWITTER
khichi287

Business Inquires Please EMAIL
khichibeauty@gmail.com

Disclosure: All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this video is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. I am not a licensed professional so make sure to consult with your professional consultant in case you need to.





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

46 comments:

  1. Ingredients:rice,vitamins a,e,and gliceryne Blend rice with 2cup of water,ad all the oil a/e + the gliceryne mix well apply to your face with circular movement problem solved thanks a million God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I love ur video n I follow ur video every day. just a little question, for hw many day's I can store the rice cream n did I put in cold place??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, could you please put links to the products you use? I can't seem to find vitamin A oil, even on amazon. Thank you so much love the information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg too little you apply then rub till the neck crazy hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and Thanks again!! I'd like to know how long do we leave this wonerful mask on, do we wash it out and, do we keep the mixture in the fridge a few days. Please let me know, thanks 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. If no vitamin A what use another oile

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just enjoy your videos. You have a variety, which makes them very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow u look really stunning luv to see ur videos sis😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your videos, but does this bleach the skin, I am a lovely dark skin anf wont to keep it that way, but just to get rid of wrinkles and sagging skin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your video I'm going to start that video today thank you and God bless you are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. how many types of vitamin E oil are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can yyou substitute rice flour for blended rice and if so how much

    ReplyDelete
  13. where do you get vitamin a oil????

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice.
    I watch all your videos. And I use it. You are so nice and explain so nicely. This is uma from new Delhi India.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing. Your look oozes positivity. God bless always

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love to watch your lovely videos. You look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi khich, I have dry skin but prone to White heads. Will this work for me?

    ReplyDelete
  18. how often do i apply this? is it a night cream or a day cream?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please tell the shelf life when stored in fridge. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like this remedy.. But I like u most 😘😘😘😘😘😘
    Ur skin is so superrrrrrr.... And you know what.. I am seeing this video multiple times.. Because u are so cute and I really really really like the way you talk in this video... Specially... U say that.. Listen.. Listen.... And the second thing that u do this.. mm.. mm.. mmm.. ..mmm... mmm ...when the video was on 58 seconds... I really like this too much.... My English is very poor... So please ignore it and feel my feelings for you... Love you so much khichi.... 😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a big fan of urs khichi.. Lovvveee uuuuuu😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  22. good evening,is this cream is for daily use?

    ReplyDelete
  23. helloniam neelufar from india i love u

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just discovered you! But it seems as though w/ each you look more beautiful...thank you for sharing...I have subscribed and will encourage other women to subscribe as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have a wonderful skin !!!
    May I ask you how old you are ?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your videos. I should be your neighbour to give me a bit 😊

    ReplyDelete