Sunday, September 8, 2019

CHEMICAL PEEL FULL PROCESS + RESULTS! VI PEEL REMOVE ACNE SCARS, DARK MARKS & WRINKLES



JOIN THE SISTERHOOD BY SUBSCRIBING 💖

Follow Me On INSTAGRAM!


WORK with me HERE!


TWEET ME and I'll tweet you:


SNAPCHAT ME !
➜ @LyricCouture
__________________________________

For business and sponsorship opportunities
- Ambitiousbritney@gmail.com
__________________________________

Download the Digits App here:

Sending all my love, - BM





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

32 comments:

  1. it looks so much better now!! i think i am going to get one, this was really helpful thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And really thanks for sharing ur experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your skin really fall off bc i got school😭? How many days it stops please

    ReplyDelete
  4. But your skin looks good ... I want one for sure now . I’ll get 3 or 4 if they suggest it too . MAN UP. ! I’m ready ! Thanks for sharing it was really helpful in all seriousness .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does the end not justify the means?? you look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Research I did on VI Peel all showed extreme peeling so I’m prepared👍🏻. Your skin looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did get good results. For mine it didn't burn that much it just felt like alcohol. And my skin barely peeled so really i got ripped off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey really glad to see ur video I’m through that right now. Today is Friday and I’ve had my first chemical peel this past Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. “I was just at Whole Foods getting water” wowowow what an iconic queen 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  10. Activates?? Lol was that the word u were looking for

    ReplyDelete
  11. My face was falling off 🤣 oh man thanks for this video i was thinking of doing it but I don’t think I will now

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you wash your face with the vi cleanser /dry then used the vi towelette?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another you tuber got the peel and it didn’t work for her at all

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg you look just like your mom tell ms.jocelyn Joel and family said hi love u guys

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you go to Aya Medspa at Avalon in Alpharetta?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought about getting a chemical peel but sis I’m good 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  17. GIIIIIIIRL, I told you to stick with the facials 🤷🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  18. Keep getting the peels the next time you won't peel as much or as long cause you won't have as much dead skin. It's worth it I promise butttttt check other cheaper chemical peels like salicylic acid ones mine is like 65 dollars and it does the same results at my dermatologist

    ReplyDelete
  19. i think the word you were looking for is activates it lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a little bit of scaring, blemishes, dark spots and some hyperpigmentation but i dont know if a chemical peel is for me

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think it was worth it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I’m an Esthetician sis, & I promise chemical peels are worth it! If you get a series of them done, you will see most scars completely gone! A sunscreen you should check out is by Image Skincare Matte moisturizer ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey sis I’m considering doing some kinda of facial treatment so for the vi peel is it a series or just one treatment and did they ever recommend microdermabrasion to you for acne scarring

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Britney try the ole henriksen truth serum it’s amazing!! All of his products work wonders on the skin

    ReplyDelete
  25. $300 for the VI - you got ripped off sis. I get peels every month and no maam Pam. I get the Apeele which is $250 which is a very complex peel and worth it. I have gotten the Jessner too. Never have I been sent home with an applications to do at home. Honey Honey! Good thing you did actually peel. I think you peeled a lot bc it was your first time and you had a lot of dead skin. After my peel on the 3rd day is when I start to peel and the peeling last for about 3-4 days. I was told you can moisturize your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have an appointment for a chemical peel next Tuesday. Now I’m scared to death 😂 I’ll stick to my retin A I already have enough issues with flaking skin. I’m trying to stay consistent with my YouTube videos being down for a week is not an option lol Sunday Riley has a good vitamin c serum and moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey sis !! I'm not getting a chemical peel but I'm still gonna watch the video of course lol

    ReplyDelete
  28. Am I first for once....? Okuuuuurt. Hey sis!

    ReplyDelete