Sunday, September 8, 2019

🔥Dissolve SCARS & Bad tissues OUT of your body 🌈with Serrapeptase & Nattokinase🦄💥



Please watch: "Fix under eye hallows get rid of bags and sagging make Facial exercises BETTER"
--~--
Its a MIRACLE!! Serrapeptas (that comes from an microbe in silk worms stomachs) and Nattokinase (from fermented soybeans) are AMAZING Enzymes that help your body process out Scar tissues, inflammation and unwanted proteins in STUCK in you body!! Natookinase helps a Lot with heart disease making your blood flow better. Serrapeptase AMAZINGLY dissolves PCOS cysts, fibroids, clears fallopian tubes, scar tissues from surgeries, clears inflammation in joints, amazing for back pain, allergies, ear nose and throat infection, lung infection, brain issues YOU NAME IT!! THIS STUFFS AMAZING!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!


🔥Bulk Supplements Nattokinase powder

🔥Doctor's Best serrapeptase

🔥Doctor's Best Nattokinase


LIVER SUPPORT POWDERS:
🌈CHLORELLA POWDER

🌈MILK THISTLE POWDER

🌈CORDYCEPS POWDER

🌈ARTICHOKE EXTRACT POWDER


✨💖✨
subscribe link:

email list:













1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

25 comments:

  1. I wanna be amazing like you but how do you remember all this shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try serrapeptase. I'm trying to conceive (for last 6 months now). I have amenorrhea and i hardly get periods. Hopefully this could restart my period again. I am currently taking Vitex, folic acid and my prenatals. So basically I get periods every 3 months :( Hopefully this will help! Thank u I enjoyed your vidd :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a follow up from Silicon Tape, thank you again for the 'inside' info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder serrapeptase eats away nasal polyps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have block tubes trying to conceive 8 years now, can this be any luck to me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. and how much should I start out taking?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have facial and body scars from chicken pox. I wish this will work because I am so depressed and suicidal. I don't care how long it takes for my stretch marks and scars to diminish. I will try this. I read that you should consult a doctor before taking serrapeptase with fish oil because they are both blood thinners. But I guess, there is no harm. I also take other supplements and powders, hopefully there are no harmful effects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My aunt is overweight and can't conceive. I wonder if this can work for her? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already have chlorella powder. I take many supplements and powders for my scars. I just wanna ask if you take chlorella powder with milk thistle, cordyceps and artichoke extract powder? How and how much you take them? Is it possible to only take chlorella and protect my liver and kidney from possible effects of taking many supplements and powders?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the information. It was so valuable. I am a car accident survivor with some leftover scar tissue. I will be ordering this immediately. Sidenote, you are hilarious! I love your sense of humor!💜💛❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have a confusion regarding nattokinase.
    it is made from soy. can i use it for endometriosis?
    is there only one kind or are there varieties of nattokinase?
    please help

    ReplyDelete
  12. How long does it takes for raised scars to become flattened when taking protein enzymes???

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know it says take on empty stomach...does that include no coffee??

    ReplyDelete
  14. J habite en Algérie j ai les trampes bouche je n'ai la trouve ce produit qui aide a les ouvrir

    ReplyDelete
  15. I started taking 40k per dose x 3 per day. 2nd day, woke up - less stiffness...3rd day, no stiffness. My fingers still sore, but not as bad. This stuff works! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How do you know if its working or not ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmmm... ill try this one., but still ill do some research. 😊😊😊 thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. First time watching her she’s hilarious I love her personality 🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete