Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Face Massage I'm Actually Doing Every Day | Quick Slimming Anti Wrinkle Face Massage



Hi, I spontaneously recorded my actual evening face massage routine so you can see yourself the massage can be fun, quick, easy yet super effective!

Check out my massage techniques and create one for yourself:

1. Smile wrinkles / Nasolabial Folds:
Do it while you watch it:

2. Eye wrinkles :
Do it while you watch it:

3. Forehead wrinkles:
Do it while you watch it:

4. Upper Lip Wrinkle Massage:


5. Reducing Face Puffiness Massage:


Enjoy!





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

31 comments:

  1. You’ve been doing facial massages since you were 21?! I thought you were 18 right now! I have to get started with this pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mam u r sooo beautiful I dnt see skin like anywhere....mam plz tell me can i do it regularly I m 24

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I use almond oil instead of grape seed oil?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent really. ..............thankew so much sis..........👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which oil will be best for combination skin??? Reply plz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used coconut oil for massage my face, not suitable for m, wat is ur suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damnnnnnn😭😭😍😍😍 I want your skin🤤🤤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can i wash directly my face after face massage or should i wait for an hour ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. 😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Olga she is d best most important I feel like listening 2 her

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Olga, I love your face massage videos and can feel the difference after trying it the first time in a way that it uplifts me :) I'm just dissappointed that, no matter what product I use, I keep breaking out. I've made sure to massage with clean hands and cleanse after. Is this something that you've encountered?

    ReplyDelete
  12. To make it more simple yet more effective do like this : Clean ur face wash ur hands.. Apply some oil on face argan oil is amazing, then start taping ur face zone by zone ( forehead is nr 1) tapping we doing because we want our muscles to wake up after you will feel tingle it means ur brain recived a message, after tapping massage every zone with two fingers by doing light circulating motions for a couple times finish by massage ur neck upwards only. To massage ur jawline you will use pinching technique to awake muscles and then pressing to massage. Thank me later 🤫

    ReplyDelete
  13. For oily skins, what would be suitable instead of using oil to prevent acne?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have Oily skin...massage oil shall make it more oily ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gud day, what do you recomend for saging mouth lines, cause i always follow what u have done on video instead for leassen lines no reaction theres more lines on my saging mouth and beside on my lower face more lines also

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mam I hv big forehead so plz give some tips...for hair growth thr

    ReplyDelete
  17. How long does it take to get your wrinkles invisible ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. should i wash my face before or after oil massage? As i have oily skin and worried that it will cause breakouts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of face masses in you video. What one the best .I am 45 yeres old lady . my skin is dry .

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm curious where you picked the movements, do you use/have you tried facial yoga?
    Will defo try your moves, I'm 26 now, just the right time to fully engage in anti aging..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello my dear. Thank you for your useful information. But what s the best thing to remove the oil and wash the face after massage?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have thin face .please help and guide me

    ReplyDelete