Friday, September 6, 2019

✨ 💎 💰🏺 Fight Skin Sag, Wrinkles, Scars, Acne and more ✨with these Essential Oils 🏺 💫✨



Please watch: "Fix under eye hallows get rid of bags and sagging make Facial exercises BETTER"
--~--
Essential oils are amazing skin cell communicators that are SO potent that really you only need a little bit! These are my ABSOLUTE favorites for REGENERATING skin cells, Improving Sagging skin, Turning over dark spots and HEALING scars. Mix em into your favorite Carrier oils and derma roller them in for Maximum results. Have Fun!

My favorite stores for Essential oils:

***Mountain Rose Herbs:
***From Nature With Love:

**IMORTELL or HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM **


**FRANKISCENCE**


**SANDALWOOD**


**MYRR **


**CARROT SEED **


**CINNIMON**


**GERAMIUM**


**rosemary**


**LAVENDER**


**ROSE ESSENTIAL OIL **


subscribe link:

email list:













1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

25 comments:

  1. I use essential oils for my face and it made it super sensitive and irritated.. and it was only 1-2%. It’s like I’m only able to use 1 or 2 drops per ounce of carrier, while I see bloggers use 10-20 drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that young living has the best EO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leda...love your channel, I'm 55 and been working on my skin for quite awhile, I do all the techniques, oils, masks, steaming, anti-aging moisturizer etc....but I find my pores are much larger and my skin is loosing elasticity , do you have any recommendations to help with this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first video of yours! You have me cracking up!

    Good info too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great informative video. Could you please let me know which is the best anti aging essential oils for oily skin please? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi which oils for old depressed pitted scars on facial skin and how much of each oil would you mix , and do you
    Apply once or twice daily ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, how lavender and rose also are the exact two scents, that I absolutely CANNOT take! 😖 This is really interesting, but for us, who don't buy 50 bottles of essential oils at a time - but for whome, all this is very 'new' and maybe something, we would like to try, 2 or 3 oils would have been enough. Or maybe if they would be catagorized into 5 different skin issues, so you would know exactly which one to go for, if you have a specific problem. Remember, that not all of us have even a tenth of the knowledge on this, that you have. 😊 Hope that you will read Nathan Hatch's article on http://www.fuckportioncontrol.com/blog/2017/3/18/supplement-guide?rq=collagen and/or his book by the same name. He is a biochemist and have actually mapped the usage of quite a lot of supplements! I think, you will find it interesting, and I would love to hear your opinion on his views! (And no; I do not know him or am sponsored to say this. I simply try to gather information on the truth about supplements, as I aim to be less sick.) Thank you for an interesting channel! 🌈🌺 Denmark, Scandinavia ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's breathtaking as far as beauty but I am thinking either my phone is jacked up..or she is trying to make this look like it's in fast forward. Or like she's a robot skip creepy fast voice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there a video if you demonstrating how you use them from morning till evening

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourite essential oils are myyrh and geranium. Other oils I like are coconut, hemp and argan oil. Your videos are always informative thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your videos. I love Rosehip seed oil with Neroli & Helichrysum. Also Borage oil is AMAZING. I haven't seen you mention that one so I'm curious on your thoughts? As well as Camellia oil for hair? And I would love to know your top 5 or 6 must have items! Including acids, oils etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plz tell me i have deep scars on my face which essential oil will help me out

    ReplyDelete
  13. +leda lum
    Can essential oils be used during the day? The oils that I have used in the past were coconut oil, almond oil, and frankincense oil. My daily moisturizer is frankincense oil that cleared my cystic acne, but now my skin has adapted to it. As a result, it does not work on my skin anymore. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Umm...if you want to keep ugly guys far away...slather on some Tea Tree oil with your favorite carrier oil👌

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to get them but the links that you have listed below they all direct me to the same page ? I was especially interested in rose oil 😊❤ much love

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your videos please please PLEASE cool your jets with the EDITING! the jumpcuts make your seem INSANE i'm totally not trolling just being honest you are gorgeous(no flirting, just a fact) I learned a lot do you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your skin is gorgeous! May I ask your age?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yooo, im 18 and have had acne for years because I jammed pc pretty hard for a couple of years and ate bad, Iv been researching so much shit but yo Im gonna try this oils, because Im so done with my scars, thank you so much for the video

    ReplyDelete