Sunday, September 8, 2019

Get Rid of Furrow & Frown Forehead Wrinkle Lines | A Natural Alternative to Botox



In this video I share with an easy way to get rid of the deep forehead lines that develop from exposure to the sun, smoking, or just repeated facial expressions. Furrow lines, also called frown lines or elevens are usually treated with injections of Botox which is made from the botulism toxin. Instead of using toxins in your body, I offer you a natural solution to smooth out your forehead lines and look instantly younger and appear more rested. Please remember to subscribe because I have so much more to come; something helpful and of interest to everyone. Thanks so much for viewing!

Recommended Product in Video:

Sports Tape:

Other Products:
My Top:
My Favorite Daytime Skin Cream: Favorite Nighttime Skin Creme:

Links to more of my helpful and informative videos:

For more of my skin care and anti-aging videos, please click here to go to my Skincare Playlist:

To learn how to Smooth Out Fine Lines and Wrinkles and Reverse Wrinkles On Your Face, please see my excellent video on Facial Massage, it works wonders for your skin:

To learn how to Prevent and Reverse Forehead and Frown Lines with Targeted Forehead Massage, please click here:

Product Update: Get Rid of Furrow and Frown Lines with an excellent and breathable clear tape:

Women's Self Confidence Videos:

Like my Facebook Page at:

Follow me on Twitter at:

To visit my blog, please click here:





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

33 comments:

  1. I will try and share video if it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a "1" not an "11", but I'll still try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this clever tip! You have lovely skin X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m going to give this a try when I get the tape. The question I have is how can it stick with moisturizer on? I would think it might fall off. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have adhesive allergies, you will have a nightmare! I found out the had way, after a surgery where they taped pads and protection gauze, when removed the upper layers of my skin! Wherever there was tape was a bright red rash! So....might want to do a patch test somewhere other than your face... especially when you are keeping it on as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I can't wait to try this. I get that line whenever I am concentrating on something or have a sinus headache.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Warning :You should only wear this in bed because otherwise you'll stretch your skin by moving your muscles while your skin is stretched. I did this for 2 years and it always looked amazing when too it off but my skin stretched and furrow is as bad as it was. I was gentle and didn't pull skin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hydration is also a big one. i notice my furrows are drastically reduced when I drink a ton of water. And get enough sleep. I age about 10 years if i have a rough night and takes about 2 days for my skin to bounce back from that

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I had actually bought a product that was basically the same concept and it works as well. This way seems cheaper. I know it seems too good to be true, and may even look silly to some people but this technique does work for me. I wear it while I am inside and take it off before going out. I also wear mine to bed. Why not!?=-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This does work ! I been doing it for a week now and I see the big differences . You just have to keep it up . thank you :) love the results

    ReplyDelete
  11. And how long you been doing this? Wud love to see a "before" and "after"...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am 40 i did botox 6 months ago it was amazing but lasted only 3 months as i work out alot. Also it costs like 800 dollars...not worth it. I orderd the frownies but until thay arrive will try this! Thanks๐Ÿ’

    ReplyDelete
  13. Iam going to try it since i have very deep furrow lines and people think iam mad all the time, because of that expression in my forehead

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello, can you tell me how to apply this on your forehead wrinkles and if it helps on crows feet how to put it on there, too?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like you very much and appreciate the information.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for this remedy! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tried that procedure more than one month it didn't work

    ReplyDelete
  18. I feel that it's wonderful since I am getting use to the tape

    ReplyDelete
  19. I dont know what I'm doing wrong that this is working for everyone but me. The moisturizer keeps the athletic tape from sticking correctly and within minutes the tape has taken on the shape of my furrow lines and it looks no different when I take the tape off at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My sister did it for years:) I am going to try it❤️

    ReplyDelete
  21. Definitely going to try it. Love that it’s natural

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for making this video. It helps me a lot. Will you do a video on how to use tape on the frown lines?

    ReplyDelete
  23. what if you combine this technique and the facial exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is great! Is there a way to lift eyes? And how would I place it one smile lines?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Is this permanent or something you have to do daily?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can I use this trick for my crows feet n on my forehead

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm 51 years old and just started to get this it's on my one but have started getting saggy eye on right side underneath only do you have any suggestions many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This works to temporarily smooth the "railroad tracks" between your eyes. Over time it'll break the habit of frowning/squinting. I use it during the day while I'm on the computer (I work from home.)

    Sorry, I had to laugh at 3:27 - it looks like whitie tighties. LOL

    ReplyDelete