Friday, September 6, 2019

Hyperpigmentation Treatments for Black Skin and Darker Skin Types Naturally



#hyperpigmentationtreatmentsforblackskin #bestHyperpigmentation Treatments for Black Skin( and Darker skin Types) Naturally



Look for these ingredients in your skin care products to treat hyper pigmentation. There are some additional ingredients that help treat hyper pigmentation that have been used in clinical studies using darker skin types.
Dark skin can be quite tricky to to treat since darker skin types can create melanin faster and easier than fair skin types.
Some of the hyper pigmentation treatments can cause inflammation which can then lead to more hyper pigmentation or even hypo pigmentation.

Three challenges of treating hyper pigmentation for black skin are discussed and some PRO TIPS are discussed.

In this video, we focus more on Fitzpatrick Skin Types 4-6 and how to include hyper pigmentation treatments including some naturally derived ingredients.

Follow us:

Boutique

Instagram:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Pinterest:





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

23 comments:

  1. Hi great video, even the brain fart😂🤣 Does Glutathione help in cleansing of the Liver and Kidney, because that's what thought it was for🤔🤔 love your educational video 😍🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, your video are always helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a 4 but also Caucasian. I agree that melasma is so tricky to deal with. Even with double layer of sunscreen, I got an outbreak again after sitting at my son's soccer game in the heat. I was so disappointed. Wintertime is always better for my skin. I'm trying out differin now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha....it's one of those days....we all have those days! I have Brian farts all the time!🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️❤💐

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christy i want a serum to put underneath my night cream in night.
    Is Skinceuticals resvetrol B E serum a gd choice .
    Also which one shd lay over vit c in the morning before the spf mosturizer.
    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im new to the channel you look nice in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before I start getting snarky comments. I am optimizing this on google and according to google key words, this the term that is being typed into google the most. So this it the title of the video so people can find helpful information easier. Example of Ellagic Acid : https://amzn.to/2MP8Scv

    ReplyDelete
  8. The amazing Christy is back ❤👍😀🇨🇦 What procedures you can recommend for the girls over 40 that can slow down the aging process. Any miracles and secrets that we should know? 🤗😁

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you recommend a good sunscreen with spf 60?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank for this informative video this helps me a lot. My discoloring is under my chin and on the sides of my mouth and tiny bit on my cheeks. I use sunscreen Blue Lizard mineral face 30 spf- no makeup or tinted stuff because of hot flashes.;😩and have a hard enough time keeping that on.😂 I use Trenton .25% every two weeks and hyaluronic acid everyday, sometimes forget my 20% C+E+Ferulic acid because it’s in the refrigerator.🤦‍♀️ in the evening I wash (double cleaning) with La Roche-Posay Toleriane hydration gentle face cleanser and moisturize with Cerave Pm face day and night time. None remove discoloring, so I must find or add😂something else to my line up.🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Christy, Would like to have ur thought on the ingredients below in the skincare product

    1/Dimethicone
    2/benzylalcohol
    3/gluconolactone
    Thank a lot

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a good sunscreen for dark skin and is using for example vanity planet brush helpful in hypertension

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’m learning so much from you. You need to teach a course.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What is take on Pixi glow tonic which has 5 percent glycolic acid

    ReplyDelete
  15. So.. a Kojic acid soap and emblica extract cream will work ??

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey ladies, there were two comments that I responded to regarding the title and the comments disappeared and I got a notification that youtube said the comments violated the community guidelines . Now , I don't see the comments anymore. I hope you got the reply. I didn't ignore you. 😳

    ReplyDelete
  17. What is your opinion on natural ingredients that contain SPF, such as natural butters like Shea Butter (SPF 4-6), and carrier oils such as Red Raspberry Seed Oil (SPF 25-50)? And is there any benefit to layering these natural ingredients?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really need to visit you. When it comes to darker skin types and relative conditions, descriptives can be a bit sensitive for some. I am glad that you show diversity in treatments and skincare for ALL of US. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete