Sunday, September 8, 2019

Korean Skincare Review! Phyto-Vita Mask & Snail Anti Wrinkle Lotion!



(Links below!) Hellooo gorrggies! I am sharing a review on some amazing korean skincare products in this video! I go about how I personally like it and I also show you little clips on how it applies. Enjoy!

*All opinions are my own.

Snail Anti Wrinkle Lotion!


Phyto-Vita Kiwi Mask!


Haven't seen my last video? It's memebox unboxing edition 7!


Lets keep in touch! :D

VLOG Channel!:


Like my page on Facebook!

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Instagram!
__SVC0306 (those are TWO underscores!) :)
Personal Instagram: shaira0717

Visit my blog and follow!

Follow me on Pinterest!





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

3 comments:

  1. omg FINALLY ive been waiting for the review on that kiwi mask forever...... I really want to try the gold one, very interested in this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) did you see any effect from the acaci anti-wrinkle cream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are fancy dress masks, horror masks which range from acid face to zombies, pop star masks like masks of Michael Jackson and Madonna and political masks for political faces. Then there are character masks for cartoons like Bob the Builder or Dora the Explorer, masks to make people look like animals, and more. The styles of masks continue to change, as they have over the centuries. https://www.testextextile.com/product/medical-face-mask-machine/

    ReplyDelete