Friday, September 6, 2019

LA ROCHE POSAY REDERMIC R ANTI-WRINKLE TREATMENT - RETINOL 0.3



DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!

A very mild retinol cream, suitable for sensitive skins (careful - it may still irritate your skin)

The official blurb:

For women who are looking for an effective solution to wrinkles, uneven skin tone and dark spots.

La Roche-Posay, a worldwide leader in dermatological skincare has developed Redermic R with 0.3% retinol (0.1% pure Retinol 0.2% Retinol linoleate). Redermic R has clinically proven anti-wrinkle efficacy.

It helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots and is suitable for sensitive skin.

Formula:
- Contains 0.3% retinol (0.1% pure Retinol 0.2% Retinol linoleate), which is widely recognised by dermatologists as one of the most effective solutions against the visible signs of skin ageing.

- Exclusive Retinol Booster Complex [Retinol Linoleate + Adenosine]

- Lipo-Hydroxy Acid [LHA] 0.3%

Benefits

- Fine lines and wrinkles appear reduced

- Dark spots appear faded, as if corrected

- Skin texture appears refined leaving it visibly smoother and more even-toned

Proven Efficacy

- 30% reduction in the appearance of upper lip wrinkles*

- 24% reduction in the appearance of forehead wrinkles*

- 22% reduction in the appearance of crow's feet eye wrinkles*

*Clinical assessment. 38 subjects.

The La Roche-Posay formulation charter for optimal safety and efficacy.

Tested under dermatological control

Suitable for sensitive skin

No parabens

Hypoallergenic

How to Use
Apply in the evening on face and neck, alone or in combination with a moisturising cream. Do not expose skin to UV light.

Apply a daily sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. Avoid eye contour area.

If any discomfort occurs during initial use, space out applications so that skin can adjust. Do not use in conjunction with any other retinoids.







1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

28 comments:

  1. Loved watching your video, think you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it so strange that you didn't use up that sample afer 2 weeks. I think i would be done with it in 3 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emily Smith thank you for sharing your positive experience with this product :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can boys use this ? i have a problem with acnee and i recived today a small tube, trial one and from the first use i feel it very good. it will help me with my problem ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful! Thank you for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sabina Pirnat  I am pleased that the review was helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good review..very informative...Thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you :) I think it is important being real and stick to my values. Honesty and ethics for me are important. Of course these are just my subjective opinions, but I would not say something amazing about a product just because it is "fashionable" :) A lot of people on YT make lots of money by sponsoring products and creating second channels etc. If that's what they want to do fine, but it is up to the viewer to decide whether to follow or not. I like YT because it is democratic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review - thanks. You seem to have similar skin to me, so I'm always interested to hear your opinions on skincare. Had you heard that Indeed Labs, the brand behind Hydralauron, has recently brought out a product called Retinol Reface, which is said to be suitable for dry skins, and contains 3 types of Retinol? It's £19.99 from Boots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, yes. I have looked into Indeed Labs but they do not deliver to Italy and Boots does not do international delivery for the time being. So I have not had the chance to try it. Apparently they have a very good product also with regards to Hyaluronic acid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I have the hyaluronic acid product and it's good - it's very no-frills, but it has good ingredients and does what it say son the label. I have just purchased the Retinol product, so I am interested to see how it works. It's a shame you can't easily get hold of the products, but if any of your viewers are interested, both alas Roche Posay products and Indeed labs products are on a 3 for 2 offer in boots at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. E' chiaro che non hai visto risultati, hai usato troppo poco prodotto, un campione del genere non dura più di 5/6 applicazioni!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been using this for a few months & I do see a difference for me! I even put it too close to my eye once and woke up with a big swollen eye that went down in a few hours, so it does work! I'm reaching my 30s and have some fine lines on my forehead and I see a visible difference the next day. I have very sensitive skin and have tried a few other retinol products before and either have to wash them off or have a very strong reaction! I don't get any flaking or redness with this one, I recommend it for anyone trying to ease themselves into retinol :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for this review. meno male! i was thinking of buying it:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definetely now impressed by this product!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have use Shiseido Benefiance pure retinol instant treatment eye and face mask for years, I love it. Shiseido skin care are perfect for my skin, I never try other retinol serum I don't know my skin like not. like away love your review.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Shiseido. If it ain't broken don't fix it!!
    I am curious to see how the PTR retinol PM will work out in the medium term. So far it is promising but my skin may go crazy after a few weeks of use. Let's see :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi... thanks for sharing when you get a chance please check out my channel. I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant and we offer a volu-firm TimeWise set that has all sources of anti wrinkle cream.please message me if you would like a sample..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I have heard of the Ysthea by Avene ,but I have not tried. I have had some problems with Avene in the past and I am now neglecting this range!! I think that PTR gives nearly immediate results as it contains retinol at 1.5% vs 0.3% of the redermic. With products I have the "i want results now!" syndrome so a "slow burner" is not going to cut it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing this video. Couple of months ago I have purchased the Obagi 1.0 from my dermatologist I did not see any changes I return it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think that it is a matter of a trial and error with these products :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. u look really nice in this video :) love the makeup x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi! Thank you for the suggestion. 90 euros is pretty steep :) However I saw that Douglas does a lot of promotions at 20% off (i receive at least an offer on line every week) I am now testing the PTR Retinol PM and it is reasonably priced on Beauty Bay (about 50 euros). I will try to get a sample of the Dr Brandt and try it as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Than you for the info ;) I have just checked on Beauty Bay and it is available at 78 euros (free worldwide delivery). I also saw that it is 50ml. I would definetely need to get a sample as I do not know what my skin will do with a 2% retinol serum!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hope that the EU will change the legislation relating to the ability to return products. This is why I like to test them before purchasing, but sometimes it is not possible and if it does not work you are stuck with it which is a pain for the wallet!! PTR review probably coming in late November/early December as i want to test it properly before reviewing it and I have just used it twice so far :)

    ReplyDelete