Sunday, September 8, 2019

Niacin or vitamin B3 is amazing for your skin!!



Please watch: "Fix under eye hallows get rid of bags and sagging make Facial exercises BETTER"
--~--
Its the most amazing thing ive used to break up my melasma and its an awesome anti-aging factor and anti-acne. It gives you a flush at first so start slowly. I got a powder form and I made a syrum and a cream. just add it to your favorite stuff and watch magic unfold.
Internally its good too. Very good for cardiovascular health.

HERE IS WHERE I GOT THE INGREDIENTS:






1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

37 comments:

  1. Are u wearing makeup or ur skiñ is naturally glowing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have one question can I mix it with the moisturizer directly or does it have to be under heat mixed with other ingredients to work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That brand is from China
    I wouldn't use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul Staments mentions of it being a key combination for supplementing with the Mushroom Lions Mane for mental health to take together

    ReplyDelete
  5. NIACIN--MSM-- ROSE WATER great for acne and breaks up melasma.🌹 water and niacin break up!!☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could tell by listening to you that you have an infected sinus. the way I treat those is with colloidal silver I get a eye dropper and fill it with colloidal silver and saturate both sinus just let it drip in there and until it's completely saturated and it takes doing that a couple of times a day for about 3 or 4 days before your sinuses finally heal you'll feel better right away but it takes about 4 days to really heal them up

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really shouldnt trust dr oz, that guy is just a snakeoil salesman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would taking niacin and having the flush help my skin tighten?

    ReplyDelete
  9. does anyome no how long tje flush lasts for

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you make the face spray! Recipe pls 😁 Can you just crush up a b3 vitamin and add it to serum.🤔

    ReplyDelete
  11. i noticed, i keep repeating your video because i loose details. damn you're that attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey ! i just ordered Niacin (bc of you!!) to make a day cream, I was wondering, I just re-ordered seabuckthorn oil and I have zinc oxide powder (non nano - uncoated) Is there anyway I can mix all three? To make a sort of day cream with a natural sunblock? OR would the use of either of the above inhibit the brightening function of the niacin? My other option is just to mix it in with a Nivea lotion I have lying around, if you have any suggestion as to measurements, that'd be great help too, Dont know how much niacin is too much :). Big hugg

    ReplyDelete
  13. At 2:15 in the video where u mentioned under your eye does it look like tiny little skin bumps starting at the corner of the inner eye? Cause I have something like that that I've had for who knows how long and didn't know if niacin n the rose water would get rid of it

    ReplyDelete
  14. What do u find helped your melasma the most??

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm looking forward to your skin care line. I love your recipes and enjoy making some myself but I also enjoy buying from other DIYs. I do have one question for you I have read that it's not a good idea to mix niacin with a vitamin C serum, so I have been using them on opposite days. Have you read anything about that?

    ReplyDelete
  16. my melasma is very bad, chemical peel is the only thing that worked for me, so going to try this.....hope it works!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the post-- will get that from Amazon!!  You're skin looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. leda, I love your videos: Learn lots of good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  19. The flush feels amazing. Like a warm blanket almost.

    ReplyDelete
  20. do you put it in fridge or could you leave it outside?

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks for replying to me, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, I use B's in my creams also. Thanks for your input .

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just got all my ingredients so today I'll be making my special spray or serum or both☺️. Is this something I could use after I put on my
    retin a?

    ReplyDelete
  24. where do you get the niacin and msm powder?

    ReplyDelete