Saturday, September 7, 2019

Nivea Visage Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream Review



Room got repainted.
Father refrained me from plastering it with Kpop posters :C

Got hair cut today. Hair dresser even curled it for me yay C:





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

10 comments:

  1. Wow. Too bad it made ur wrinkles worse! Did u try the Nivea Q10 plus c eye cream? Made a huge wrinkle on each eye disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you for this helpful video. By the way, I hear lots of people keep on talking about Natoxoran Secrets (search on google), but I'm not sure if it is really good. Have you thought about anti aging cream called Natoxoran Secrets? I've heard several awesome things about it and my cooworker completely look younger and defying her age using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of it. Don't think I'm in that of a hurry to jump onto anti-againg stuff just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. but should they really deepen my lines in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did notice that I had faint lines before using the cream - had them for a while, after using the product my lines were in fact deeper to the point that even my concealer couldn't hide them!
    I'm sticking to my Garnier Ultralift eye cream. I'd recommend that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought this (my first anti-winkle cream) after reading, in a magazine survey, that it is the next best thing to botox! Well, that's a complete load of bull! I agree totally with what you have said, plus it stings my eyes and makes them watery. I paid 7.15 in Wilkinsons! This morning, in the mirror, i was like Waaaa, things seem to have got worse! And then what i thought was flaky skin was just dried bits of cream (as you said)! What a waste of money!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happened to me i tried to use it for 6 months and hell... Only gave me the crows feet. I stopped it. like totally and switched to garnier roll on. It's so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello Joozila, spf is the sun protection factor of your cream. it is not an ingredient. if youwant to get rid of wrinkles around the eye, use creams with vitamin A e.g. retinyl pamiltate and/or vitamin c e.g ascorbyl palmitate or ascorbyl glucoside...
    if you want to get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles use creams containing caffeine which activates the micro-circulation .
    rosehip oil is the best natural product that erases wrinkles and protects your skin. give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the info C:
    I'll keep those in mind when I buy eye creams next time!

    ReplyDelete