Sunday, September 8, 2019

The Best AFFORDABLE Anti Aging, Fine Lines, Dark Circles, Wrinkle Fighting Eye Creams | NeeCJae



Hey Beauties!!! I wanted to jump on here real quick to tell you about some of the best Anti-aging, Dark circle,wrinkle fighting drugstore eye creams that I have used. As women, our eyes are the first thing that will tell your age. I’m 48 years old and I have dry skin. I always look for skincare & eye creams that are moisturizing, hydrating. I hope this video is helpful in choosing a good drugstore eye cream. Subscribe, Like & Share this video.. Love you guys!!😘
#antiaging #wrinklegighting #matureskin

Affordable Skin Care:
Use code:NEECJ10 for 10%off your entire order
goPure products:


Products Mention:
Pixi Retinol Eye Cream:
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream:
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream:
L’oreal Revitalift :

Contact information:
P.O. Box 8251 Rocky Mount, NC 27804

***Business Inquires******-
Email me at: neecjae@outlook.com or neecjae@gmail.com

Connect with me on Social Media:

Snap Chat: neecjae2
Facebook:NeeCJae
Twitter:@NeeCJae
Instagram:NeeCJae

Until next time...Peace and love!! :)

Thanks for watching!!!😘

Music by: Ray Johnson Registered on BMI
Publishing: 10k2 Flight Music

Stephanee Afro Written for NeeCJae by Ray Johnson

I have been given permission by Ray Johnson 10k2flight music to use all music that was written for me.

Affiliant links are used.





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

26 comments:

  1. Great review and thank you for always sharing amazing and beneficial beauty tips and advice you are beautiful...😍💖🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said in my skin care video is I have not falling into the hype regarding eye cream. I have products such as serums and moisturizers that I can use under the eye . Now i will go to sephora and get samples just to try it, but i see no major difference that my current products are not doing. But it appears that these products work great for you. Maybe I'll try one of them. Great video love😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so appreciate all of you wonderful advice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be turning 42 in September and I am obsessed with skin care products, especially anti-aging. YOU are BEAUTIFUL!!! New Subby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the neutragena hydo face wash and it dilried my skin out completely. I think gel doesn't work for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey NeeCJae, thanks for your vid! I purchased the Cerave eye cream a few days ago so I'm hoping it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. another great video neecjae! xoxo thumbs up! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely want to try that pixi eye cream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey gorgeous!! I have not tried the Pixi eyecream yet. It sounds really good and it is nice to know that it actually works. I like the idea of it having a bit of a cooling effect. CereVe and Neutrogena are some really good products. Glad to know that they have some products that help with dark circles and wrinkles.I have not used the Loreal cream yet. I may not need that one just yet. LOL Thanks a million for sharing all of these great products gorgeous!! xoxo😘👍🏿💯💞

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the review! I am going to try one or two! I have major puffy eyes at times. ❤️🌟

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your video. You look so amazing and I purchased Pixi Retinol eye cream @ target and it’s on sale $20 🤗🤗💕🧞‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the reviews. I am an insomniac so I am binging on your channel. I know I mentioned that I love that nail color before, but I have to ask did you purchase it so I can find it or did you get your nails done in the salon?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Neutrogena products in general. Even their foundation

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that Cerave for the eyes! Do you think they might have that at Walmart? Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Neutrogena has great products. I always hear CeraVe is really great product. I really like L'Oreal revitalift.
    TFS Sis xoxo 💛❤😀🤗💎

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that you put the descriptions on the screen. I can screenshot it and take it with me to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you. I love your look very nice

    ReplyDelete
  18. great video NeeCjae always enjoy your reviews like 54

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the hair pulled back with part in bun red lipsticks an earrings an that off the shoulder 👍👌🙏👋

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always love your videos and this was helpful, as always. What confuses me most is how to apply: *do you just put this eye cream on orbital bone, under your eyes or on your lids too? * Do you pat this in, rub this in, use at night or in the day? * Is there a specific order to use products, especially if the brands differ? I know you have many videos on skin care and how you personally use them but is that the only way/time they should be used? I tried to research it but the best I can find is an order of use with so many steps that I have no time or interest in incorporating. Thanks for all you do for us!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super great Drug Store products for youthful eyes and skin! You look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for sharing, greay information as always. I used something once with retinol and it made my skin peel almost like a sunburn. Do you use any creams without it? Also, I have noticed my forehead line getting worse, any suggestions for decreasing that appearance? Thanks again love your content!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Neecjae!!! Yess!!! I so agree the eye is the first thing that anyone sees especially us ladies Lolol!!! I’m so loving the off the shoulder tops on you girl!!! I was looking at pixie but I shyed away from it now I wished I hadn’t now!!! With the Cerave I didn’t know much about it I appreciate your review on this Neecjae!!! That is probably why I’m so dry around my eyes because I’m dry!!! Good point in this Neecjae!!! The L’Oréal is at a really good price!!! I just love the information that you give on every product!!! I really love that!!! Thank you so much Neecjae!!! I love your video!!!! Xoxo Pam 💝♥️♥️💝

    ReplyDelete
  24. THANK YOU NEECJAE FOR SHARING , ALWAYS LOVE YOUR VIDEOS !! 🌷🎀🌷🎀

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks. I have dark circles. I need to try the cerave.

    ReplyDelete