Friday, September 6, 2019

Top Japanese Drugstore Products for Dark Circles & Wrinkles!



▶︎ Q10 Eye Zone Mask Package (22 sheets)




▶︎ Q10 Eye Zone Mask (Individual version that would be great for travel)


▶︎ CEZANNE UV Face Powder N
Lighter Shade (what I use):
Medium Shade:

▶︎ TOP 10 Must-Have Japanese DRUGSTORE Beauty Products! (Full Video)


This is NOT a sponsored video. I purchased everything myself either in Japan or online!


▶︎ NOTE to the Lovely People who would kindly read this :)
As I mentioned in the video, this is part of the footage from my 1st attempt when filming for my latest video on my main channel, "My Top 10 Japanese Drugstore Beauty Products." I tried to film in natural light so you'll be able to see the true colors of the products, my skin tone, etc. as is, but the sun kept coming in and out, constantly changing the brightness of my video. Since so many of you were looking forward to the video and I wanted to make sure you could see everything clearly, I decided to re-film the video, which is the one that went up on my main channel.


I am a strong believer in quality over quantity and do have a main career outside of YouTube, which is why I am not able to upload super frequently on my main channel. However, I always receive comments/messages from you all saying that you're always looking forward to/eagerly waiting for my next video, which makes me feel very bad even though I want to create more content if I had the time. (;_;) Therefore, I wanted to start creating easygoing videos to upload more often on this second channel for those of you who would like to see more content from me! It could be my lifestyle in NY, introducing interesting new beauty finds and secrets, language, traveling, extra unseen footage, personal chit chats... anything! I'd like to make it fun for you all but also try not to overthink when filming/editing for this channel. So if you're totally okay with that, please subscribe here as well for more videos! I'm going to be traveling to Japan in just a few days and to another place after that for work, so feel free to follow me on my social media platforms listed below for live updates, too! Thank you always for your love and support. I appreciate every single one of you. :) ♥


【 ~ CONNECT WITH ME ~ 】

My Main Channel:
Instagram:
Snapchat: melodeemorita
Facebook:
Twitter:
Google+:





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

29 comments:

  1. Can you please do a hair care/products video? your hair is so shiny and smooth even though it is colored!! also, what hair dye products do you use? love your videos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could u put more japanese skincare routine video ? Like talking about what new stuff you find out in this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melodee loved your videos . You are truly beautiful .
    I wanted some info on some things please help me
    1.is nutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunblock SPF 50 PA +++ good and safe?
    2. products which contain alcohol is it safe ? does it stunt growth ?
    thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. which type of your skin plz plz tell me my skin is very dry so which products suit me plz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanna say that the Q10 eye mask shown first in the video totally burned the skin under my eye and caused wrinkles just after 2 uses ! I had terrible eczema for the first time ever and right under my right eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how to remove like those black patches you get in your eyes? i really want to remove mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melodee!! I was just wondering if you could do a video on shoes that you like. I love your videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waaah ヽ(*≧л≦)ノ I just discovered this channel through your tweet! Woot! So happy to watch an extra video from you!
    I'd love to see some more laid-back videos on this second channel, like a chatty advice and similar things like that (人 •͈ᴗ•͈✿ฺ) You seem to always know the best tips and advice for everything xD and I always learn new things from watching your videos.

    Thank you for uploading this! Still, don't overwork yourself! (๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melodee Can you please do an introduction to high end Japanese skincare products and brands? It's so difficult to find info online that's not in Japanese :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Melodee,
    Honestly i love your videos they are amazing!! I'm a 15 year old girl from Australia and I wanted to ask you that if I use the products u mention for skincare ..will it be harmful to sensitive skin?? PLEASE MAKE A SENSITIVE SKIN CARE VIDEO!! PLEASE 😣😣😣

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm traveling in Tokyo now. I've bought something you recommended. Could you tell again how to write mineral oil in Japanese? I searched in your videos but didn't find it. Thanks! I just want to be smart when I go to the stores soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Melodee! I wanna know if you watch Japanese animes! Also please do more of these videos I really liked this video. I prefer skin care routine and healthy meals!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sugoi na.....melodee u r so kawaii and awsome ah and if u mind me asking.....where can i talk to u Ex:Twitter,Facebook.....etc??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Beauty!❤ I am from Cambodia. Can u give me a tutorial which can make me get rid of acne on my face and from body, please? I really appreciate if u do, b'cos my problem everyday is acne on my face and my body also. I don't have any confident when I go outside or have any celebrate. Hope you help me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Beauty!❤ I am from Cambodia. Can u give me a tutorial which can make me get rid of acne on my face and from body, please? I really appreciate if u do, b'cos my problem everyday is acne on my face and my body also. I don't have any confident when I go outside or have any celebrate. Hope you help me

    ReplyDelete
  16. Since this channel title is literally Newyork, Plz show more newyork beauty and life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. could you pls make a haircare tutorial. i rly love your hair. its smooth and straught

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so happy to see more videos! They're always so useful, so I'm sure whatever content you post will be wonderful! I was wondering - I don't know how to word this- but did you always pay close attention to your skincare? I'm just interesting in whether changing your skincare routine helped your skin become what it is now or if your skin was always so nice! Thank you for always making such great quality videos x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can you do a 'day in the life of..' please :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Try 'what I eat in a day' video! I would really really love to see that ❤ w/ love from Thailand! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is your hair naturally amazing and healthy looking or do you do something else with it in this video?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Body skin care routine and recommended Japanese body lotions!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. you haven't uploaded in 2 years , but I like this thanks for the upload keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have used Ultra Organic Argan Oil Treatment for at least 2 years and I believe that it really works. Obviously I wouldn't continue to use if it didn't.  Argan life is the best for wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your videos on jap drugstore skincare products and makeup. Do more of this video plsssss.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Melodee, how often do you exfoliate your skin?

    ReplyDelete