Sunday, September 1, 2019

WHAT TO BUY AND AVOID: ULTA 21 DAYS OF BEAUTY (FALL 2019)| DR DRAY



WHAT TO BUY AND AVOID: Ulta 21 days of Beauty (FALL 2019). Not sponsored. Product time stamps and sale dates below.

September 1
1:05 PTR 30 eye renewal & retinol fusion eye:
3:02 Benefit POREfessional face primer

September 2
3:58 Ofra cosmetics highlighter singles
4:24 Foreo luna play plus

September 3
4:46 Becca Hydra Mist set & refresh powder
4:57 Mario Badescu Rose hip nourishing oil

September 4
6:52 Skyn Iceland Hydrocool firming eye
7:56 Bare Minerals concealer

September 5
8:20 Tarte Tartiest Double take eyeliner
10:23 MAC lipstic (Diva & Cream in your coffee)
11:02 Murad nutrient charged water cream

September 6
11:47 Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
12:19 Perricone MD high potency classics

September 7
14:09 Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer
15:11 Dermalogica skin smoothing cream

September 8
15:44 Too faced natural eyes neutral eyeshadow
16:10 Smashbox photofinish primer
16:31 Dermadoctor Kakadu C 20% vitamin C serum

September 9
17:28 Urban decay all nighter water proofing setting powder
18:04 Peach & Lily glass skin refining serum

September 10
19:05 Too Faced Tutti Frutti Palletes
19:09 Dr Brandt Needles No More No more baggage

September 11
20:53 Buxom lip liner
21:46 Proactive deep cleansing face wash

September 12
22:10 Tarte lights camera lashes
22:49 Mario Badescu cleansers

September 13
23:15 Tarte Amazonian Clay blush
23:37 Clarisonic cleansing brush head

September 14
24:96 Kylie Matte & velvet lip kits
24:43 It cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation
25:15 Philosophy night creams

September 15
25:23 Tarte tartlette 2 in bloom clay eye shadow
25:38 Too faced Hangover

September 16
25:54 It brushes
26:21 Strivectin wrinkle recode line transforming melting serum

September 17
26:59 Cover FX perfecing setting powder
26:21 Serovital hGH

September 18
30:11 Pur lashes & mascaras
31:29 FAB pure skin face cleanser
32:21 Lancome Visionnaire

September 19
33:01 Dose of colors matte liquid lipstick
33:16 Origins Travel & trial products

September 20
33:34 It Cosmetics Bye Bye under eye
34:04 It Brushes for Ulta
34:24 Clinique Moisture surge

September 21
35:16 Urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil
35:36 Benefit my brow pencil
35:43 Juice Beauty Stem Cell anti wrinkle

💜Save money on stuff you buy/use
Andrea10 for 10% off AnaLuisa Jewelry
Andrea10 for 10% off orders over $49 on Yesstyle
Postmates
Foursigmatic
Rakuten:
Ibotta
Drop
Glossier
Better help
Beauty dust 20% off
Airbnb:
iHerb:
Fabfitfun box!
Save $10 of Neutrogena
Erin Condren


Links contain affiliates
💜Subscribe!

💜Social media
Instagram @drdrayzday
Facebook @DrDrayzDay
Twitter: @drdrayzday

📪Mail:
PO Box 542234
Houston, TX 77254

Disclaimer: This video is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Content provided on this Youtube channel is for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options. Information on this Youtube channel should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. The statements made about specific products throughout this video are not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

50 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful, I didnt hear a thing you said. You really are more beautiful than ever!! ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am going to read the ingredients list before buying. Your skin looks drastically enhanced and brightened, amazing looking skin. Can you share what have you added to your skin routine to improved your skin appearance? Thanks for all your great videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i highly recommend the skyn icelandic under eye masks!!! i’ve been using them for several year and they really do work!!! i will be at ulta on wednesday to get mine 😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this v v helpful video. i feel greedy saying this, but you missed all the online only items. what do you think of ELEMIS Peptide 4 Eye Recovery Cream (Item 2535535)? it does have coconut oil (i don't have any issues yet) but i don't recognize any fragrance in it. or Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Contour Concealer (Item 2304917)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info Mama Dray!!!🌼🌼🌼

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you guys ever stop and realize how freaking smart this woman is? She has total recall on every single ingredient of these random products. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr. Dray can you review the purito unscented sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so beautiful here! Skin glowing! Your hair is sleighed ! So pretty🤗

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh you should go on The Bachelor! Hot doc!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They fragrance everything because they think we like it more than chemical smells. But it turns me off off off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Skip to the hip? Hop and you don't stop? 😂

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great video! I'd love to see more videos like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank for helping us! Would you do a review ingredient of Mary Kay botanical .Please!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That peach and Lilly serum is great. I went through a whole one already. Highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really love seeing the glow you've had lately. You are looking lovely these days Dr. Dray 💖💌💞

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Peach and Lily Glass Skin Serum is great! Very hydrating and soothing. I recommend trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for this video - I had just looked through the ULTA catalog, so this is timely & helpful! I’m new to your channel & look forward to learning from your videos. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your skin 😍 I dearly wish I would've lathered up the sunscreen in my teen years.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can you do a video on ilia cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Dr. Dray. Could you do some reviews on good cruelty free skincare products please?
    Love the information you put out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for going through the list!! Would love to hear about the products as each sale comes up. Keep up the great work you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. When you said Board Certified! 👊🏻 It felt like a 🎤 drop! 💯

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bye bye undereye concealer is super underrated. You need such a small amount (and I have horrendous dark circles) and it will expire before you get a chance to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes! Your videos are very helpful. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I subscribed to your channel for this type of info because I have sensitive skin along with being in my 40 now I need to know what's good for my skin. Thank you Dr. Dray👋

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love fab products that aren’t scented. I don’t like the scented ones.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Also I do very much love this video idea, you repeat yourself alot with ingredient lists but it helps me be a lazy yet still smart consumer with you checking the ingredients so I don't have to lmfaoo

    ReplyDelete
  27. What tinted sunscreen do you have on in this video? Your skin looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for this gold. I’ve watched it twice, took notes, and sent to my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  29. How do you feel about the sonic brushes for body? Would it help with kp?

    ReplyDelete
  30. You have me scared to see what ingredients are in all of my skincare and cosmetics 🤯 I’ve decided as I use stuff up, I won’t be repurchasing A LOT of my items. So in the long run, money saver and skin saver!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you very much for yet another informative load of cosmetics and skincare review, your expertise helped saved my skin over the last year Dr. Gray >3:). I hope you review Sephora's Black Friday sales too. On a side note, have you tried Antipodes skincare ?. It is an NZ organic skincare line. Would love your input on this!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I actually received the Dr. Brandt No More Baggage in my Boxycharm a couple of months ago. I really only use it when I'm not wearing makeup. It has a salmon tint gel consistency. I could compare it to a face primer type consistency. It does a really good job of blurring my dark circles and looking natural and I absolutely love it. I've never noticed if it depuffs my under eyes, but I also don't suffer from them so idk.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This was so very helpful and informative! Thanks Dr Dray!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Do you recommend Helio-Care supplements that act as an antioxidant and help skin health? I know they do not replace SPF/sunscreen but I have read that they help prevent sunburn when paired with sunscreen. Do you recommend and do you use Helio-Care?

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the Skyn hydro gels!! I always see a noticeable difference in my fine lines around my eyes when I use them... Of course the effects don't last forever but I like to use them when I have an event to attend..
    So yes, I will be picking up a few packs and I am even more excited now that they have Dr. Dray's attention..

    ReplyDelete
  36. Dr Dray, thanks for saving me some money at Ulta this month! I was looking to see if you’ve done any reviews on products from Biologique Recherche. I didn’t see anything right off the bat, but I would love to hear your thoughts, especially on P50. Thanks for sharing your expertise!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you so much!! This was such a fun video to watch ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  38. There are more items available these 21 days that are online only. Hoping the doctor will review those as well. All the items I want are online only.

    Ulta.com/21days

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh and I would love to know what your view on Lush face products are I use a face wash from there in the morning and a face moisturizer at night from there but I feel like it hasn't been giving me enough moisture as I needed and it does have sense in it the face wash I use is called herbalism and the moisturizer is called celestial. It would be ama zing to see a vidoe on what is good or not good from they skincare. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I really enjoy the Skyn Iceland eye patches and worth it at sale price. But, when I put them up against the Patchology ones, I saw a more noticeable depuffing with Patchology.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I loved the video! So helpful! Can you review the ingredients on fenty beauty, specifically the foundations?

    ReplyDelete
  42. Do you recommend the PMD? It’s on sale on the 16th. I’m not sure if it would be good or damaging!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Does anyone know of a good makeup remover that does not have harmful ingredients ?

    ReplyDelete
  44. Dr Dray, I and all your viewers so appreciate your complete honesty regarding all of these skincare and make up product products. What really gets me is the plethora of dermatologists who develop so-called skin care products and lines that have potentially detrimental effects. I suppose their love of the dollar overrules their concern for the people out there who could be using their products. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in to producing your honest, informative, and very entertaining videos. You’re doing us all a great service!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Yes, please continue this kind of videos. Very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  46. How do you feel about the FAB moisturizer. I've been wondering your thoughts for awhile and I thought that was it in the thumbnail but it was just the cleanser.

    ReplyDelete