Monday, September 2, 2019

Anti-wrinkle/tighter moisturizer



Disclaimer: The information that is shared herein is intended for informational purposes regarding Any advice and/or product(s) mentioned should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your healthcare professional if you are currently taking medication, pregnant, trying to get pregnant, nursing, or if you have any other health condition before taking any products mentioned or applying any information contained herein. Please be advised.


Anti-wrinkle/tighter moisturizer :

1/2 cup Coconut oil
1/4 tsp pure vitamin E
1/4 tsp Rosehip oil
1/4 tsp Jojoba oil
2 soft gel Wheatgerm
1-3 drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract

Mix well and store in refrigerator. SUBSCRIBE:
WATCH MORE:

Healing Remedies:
Vegetarian Cooking:
Product Reviews:
Most Popular:

FOLLOW ME:
Facebook:
Twitter:
My Website:

ABOUT CHEF MAMA ROSA:
Welcome to my channel full of knowledge about living life clean, healthy and full of love. Here you'll find natural remedies for your health issues, and recipes for the best vegan and vegetarian meals. Be sure to check out my website and follow me on my socials by clicking on the links above!





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

27 comments:

  1. Watching some of your videos not able to make it to the store but I find help in home remedies but I like to pick up already made stuff (products) Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE do a video over how you did your hair like this, just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyvm, makeup makes my face feel like it can't breath and feel like suffocating for real he, he ty bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vitamin E is very good for skin. It faded dark marks that I had on my face, body and elbows. ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Looking forward to making this moisturizer. And, your skin is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this is an old video, but I would like to know if that mixture can be used on my skin type. I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. ingredients that are supposed to clear acne, make mine worst. Especially salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide among others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is great! thankyou... have youbheard of cacay oil? its supposed to more potent than rosehip oil. also what do you use to exfoliate and tone?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can we use Essential Oil Grapefruit as well? Thank you for all you do!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, is all the pulling and stretching of the facial muscles cause the skin to droop and loose elasticity? I thought as we get older it looses it so we should try to keep our face as neutral as possible?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mama Rosa: if I use the grapefruit seed oil will it interfere with my high blood pressure meds even though I am not ingesting it orally?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to make this one very soon. Thank U for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. please up your volume difficult to hear 27th June 2017

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been using Jamacan CAstor oil ...will that work as well. I will try the coconut oil mixture this week and see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  14. God blees you, Mama Rosa. We love You and Your channel. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your skin is flawless, you are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello mama rose.. I love your video
    could you please make a solution to help the gray hair to black... thanks you
    more power to the channel

    ReplyDelete
  17. +Chef Mama Rosa Absolutely love your videos! I have a coconut oil that says 'virgin all natural cold pressed'. Is that okay to use?

    ReplyDelete
  18. how often should you do this...once a day...once a week...or once a month ??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for your video. I am allergic to creams. Any ingredient that I should add to my cream recipes to avoid the allergy?

    ReplyDelete
  20. i lovvvveeee your skin....... looks so healthy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. & How Many Times A Week Can I Do This? This Is A Great Remedie

    ReplyDelete